‘If God is dead, then everything is permitted.’

Out of all the MAGA dudes who yell at college girls and young adult females to remain virgins until marriage, how many of these dudes willingly remained virgins themselves until marriage?.

My guess is zero percent.

my guess is you would rather kill children than skip intercourse.....

I accept your tacit confession that you did not willingly remain a virgin until marriage, even as you demanded that young female adults and college girls keep their legs locked together

I accept your admission that killing children makes you hot.....

^Here is a person that never did anything reckless or stupid. So, he denies access to things that are able to rectify issues for people who do.

Probably criteria for sainthood!
how does that excuse you from ignoring the fact that abstinence does prevent pregnancy.....

sure you do......you don't even have the balls to admit it....

MY religion has stated, specifically, for 3000 years, that life begins with breath and abortion is NOT ‘murder’. I am old enough to remember when this was the ‘evangelical’ position as well.

“It makes me apoplectic,” says Danya Ruttenberg, a Chicago-based rabbi who has written about Jews' interpretation of abortion. “Most of the proof texts that they’re bringing in for this are ridiculous. They’re using my sacred text to justify taking away my rights in a way that is just so calculated and craven.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-life-does-not-start-conception/1808776001/

Last edited:
MY religion has stated, specifically, for 3000 years, that life begins with breath and abortion is NOT ‘murder’. I am old enough to remember when this was the ‘evangelical’ position as well.

It actually is understandable to me that someone may consider abortion "murder", but since it is not a clear case it may not be so for all people. That is why I think the religious who feel it is murder should NEVER GET AN ABORTION. That's exactly what they should do.

But, by the same token, they don't get to dictate morality to those who are NOT them.

Personally I'm pro-choice but I dislike the idea of abortion. It seems like a bad solution to an issue. The way I support my morality and ethics is to vote for improved welfare, healthcare for all and a better social safety net so that if someone is born they will be taken care of instead of just screaming at other people telling them they are sinners.

So, it is just a belief.

Almost everything we think we know is a belief, based on experience, observation, or reason. We have not yet achieved omniscience, and I don't think our souped up chimpanzee brains are capable of it.

You can travel the world, but you will be hard pressed to find people who don't value life, liberty, personal conscience, respect for family, respect for the dead, fairness, charity.

Even Stalin and Hitler went to great lengths to conceal their crimes, because they were aware their actions were violations of universal moral values

Almost everything we think we know is a belief, based on experience, observation, or reason.

You can travel the world, but you will be hard pressed to find people who don't value life, liberty, personal conscience, respect for family, respect for the dead, fairness.

Even Stalin and Hitler went to great lengths to conceal their crimes, because they were aware their actions were violations of universal moral values

Beliefs are not practices.

Back