If not God, then...

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
Simple question. If God did not create the universe, then who or what is responsible? Without a Creator, you have no choice but to believe that there was no cause for the universe. That it created itself. This violates every law of science, since nothing physical can create itself.

Now, before you idiot atheists ask who created God, I will point out the simple fact that God is not physical and has always existed. Any way you slice it, the universe requires a Creator.

Simple question. If God did not create the universe, then who or what is responsible? Without a Creator, you have no choice but to believe that there was no cause for the universe. That it created itself. This violates every law of science, since nothing physical can create itself.

Now, before you idiot atheists ask who created God, I will point out the simple fact that God is not physical and has always existed. Any way you slice it, the universe requires a Creator.

It is like Idiocy, doubtless. It always existed and created idiots, sure to be! :)

Last edited:

"Now, before you idiot atheists ask who created God, I will point out the simple fact that God is not physical and has always existed. Any way you slice it, the universe requires a Creator."
But ... who created God?

So you believe the Jewish creation story?

You arbitrarily assert that "the universe" was created...and artificially create a need for a Creator.

Why do that?

Why not assume "the universe" was never "created"...that it simply ALWAYS has existed?

"Why not assume "the universe" was never "created"...that it simply ALWAYS has existed?"

Because that would fuck up his whole narrative.
See ... the narrative has to be 'God always existed'.

And ... talks to Homo Sapiens here on Planet Earth, a truly special place filled with special people here in the vast expanse of the Cosmos.

"Now, before you idiot atheists ask who created God, I will point out the simple fact that God is not physical and has always existed. Any way you slice it, the universe requires a Creator."
But ... who created God?

there is no proof there is a god

there is mountains of facts to prove that the universe exists

its the universe that has always existed

why is it easy for you to accept one has always existed ?

but not the other

because your brain is wired that way

but not the other

I support Mental Institutions letting the Inmates have access to the Computers.

but not the other

It is physically impossible for the universe to have always existed. If it were true, then there would be no energy left. Second law of thermo dynamics.

I believe in trying to read a post before responding to it. I don't think you do that. You strike me as a person that just has a brain fart here and there. (no disrespect ma'am)

your hate embrace is recognized

yes I missed the quotation marks in your post

it could be because I didn't really read the OPs post

the op is a complete asshole

hate on dude

see where it gets you in life

Back