If Obama loses .. it won't be because of race.

No, and stop being so sensitive! It has been going on a lot lately, and I know for myself, if Republicans started lining up to tell me how much they "respect" me...I gotta start worrying.

Easy, I was just clarifying whether or not thats what you meant.

Its not being sensitive. Its stating where I stand.

I don't believe you can win an election in the United States of America of today, running on a platform which includes withdrawing from Afghanistan. He didn't have to say he was going to add more troops to Afghanistan however. But, I am hopeful that there is only one way out of Afghanistan and that is to stabalize it real quick, declare victory, and get out. I am hopeful that is what he will do. I know for certain that this is not what McCain will do. So it is a moral quandry which we come down on two different sides of. This does not mean I am " bending over" for anyone, or "taking any indignity" since I do not perceive this as being about my dignity, but rather, I see it as being about what is more likely to save some real lives.

There is no "stabalizing of Afghanistan" to be had or forced. Once in deeper, we will be stuck there and stuck between the bullshit canard of "support the troops" .. who will be stuck in hell.

So the objective in Afghanistan is "the American people are too fucking dumb to be told the truth about Afghanistan so to get elected Obama must mass-murder innocent people so he can look good" .. because that is exactly what you just said.

Back