If race doesn't exist.

I don't get your point. All nationalities include people of all races (or whatever we are supposed to call them if there is no such thing as race).

I'm not arguing there is no race. I'm arguing that Liberal minded people tend to use race when convenient & deny race existing when convenient.

I'm not arguing there is no race. I'm arguing that Liberal minded people tend to use race when convenient & deny race existing when convenient.

I think it is (partly) because they are afraid that admitting any biological differences between humans will be used to justify labeling some as inferior to others (as some JPP posters already do).

We know there are biological differences. We can identify differences based on skeletal remains and DNA. What is wrong in calling those differences "race"? I understand there are very small DNA differences between the different groups, but we can usually identify those by physical differences. There is only about a 1.2% difference between humans and chimpanzees--that is not much but we don't call those differences "social constructs." Those do not imply differences in intelligence.

I'm not arguing there is no race.
Your position is that there is no such thing as race. This is a good position to have since there is no such thing. No one who claims that there is such a thing as "race" can unambiguously define it and tell me what my children can do to find out what race they are, or if they are of the same race.

Can't come up with an answer if I think that race does exist.

Race is to humans what breed is to our pets.

A Doberman and a Pomeranian are the very same species; they're different breeds.

Same applies to a pure bred Sicilian-American and, say, Doc Dutch.

Special needs student says what?

Explaining genetics to a paranoid schizophrenic who wants to believe mankind has five or more different races is an exercise in futility.

Ask him if he's Irish. The English believe both the Irish and Welsh are a subspecies of human beings.

Can't come up with an answer if I think that race does exist.
If a man of "race A" and a woman of "race B" have children, what will the races of the children be? A? B? A+B? Depends on the superficial appearance of the children? Depends on whatever the census form dictates?

What if a man of race A + B + R + G1 + G5 + T4* + a few others of which he is unaware, and a woman of race "B3 + C + F + F21 + J2 + L + several of which she is unaware have children, what will the races of the children be?

How would any human be able to verify his/her own "race" or "races"? What political party will maintain the master list? ... or will that be maintained by the OMB, or perhaps the UN? What race is a living human if it is declared not a living human? Example: Suppose I hand you some DNA taken from a living human, and you are asked to determine the race of the living human based on its DNA, and once you make this determination, Frank Apisa jumps out and says "Aha! Fooled you! That DNA was taken from a fetus, so you are wrong!" Would you hang your head in embarrassment and say "OK, you got me good" or would you say that it has to be a living human because it has a heartbeat and a race, and only humans can have a race?

A Doberman and a Pomeranian are the very same species; they're different breeds.
Just out of curiosity, would they both be living dogs?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

Biological differences exist. Race is the social aspect.

Question: Can you choose your race like you can choose your gender as the Left keeps telling us about the later...?

14983o.jpg

Why are Leftists always obsessing about racial injustice, critical race theory, racial equality, affirmative action based on race etc.??

Seems like a vivid hypocrisy & brain fart.

Well first vivid hypocrisy & brain fart = leftists. So there is that. Next race is a way to divide the electorate. It's clear that leftists only care about race when it advances their agenda. Case in point joey Biden saying you ain't black is you don't support me. Leftists are the worse kind of adversary, they are religious zealots with no brains and evil intent.

Back