If race doesn't exist.

Stupid comment. Of course it was just made up. How do you think the term was first coined?

There are identifiable differences between any two people. Therefore there is a race for each human. There the term is meaningless.

Like I said, a different "race" for each person. Stupid.

There's no official listing of "races" I see.

Differences between individuals do not constitute a race for each person--that is ignorant.

However, there are identifiable similarities between groups of people we can use to classify.

Yes, race is largely superficial although identifiable by DNA and skeletal features.
False. Your position is based on nothing but absurd misinformation.

I notice there is still no authoritative list of races. Do you have any idea why that is?

Differences between individuals do not constitute a race for each person--that is ignorant.
Your entire position is ignorant and contradictory. There are no biological races.

If a man of "race A" has two children with a woman of "race B", and each child acquires 50% of his DNA from the father and 50% from the mother, are the children of the same race per their same genes or of different races per their visible differences?

If Race didn't exist then there shouldn't be Racism, just Prejudices.
But, then again that might disrupt a cornerstone of the Leftist agenda.

We are all prejudice- but we are not all racists!

Racism is a question of oneself, that only you can answer!

You may always be prejudice from natural instinct, but you actually have to choose to be racist or not.

Last edited:
Back