If the govt. legalized murder, would you then belive it was morally acceptable?

All unjustified killing is morally murder SF. Case closed.

So, if you drive on an icy road and your car hits a pedestrian and kills them, you should be tried for murder? Or are you suggesting that is a justifiable death?

Again you try to spin other issues into abortion to attempt to justify your position. Quite pathetic that you cannot stick to the one subject.

But by your above comments, you must now finally agree that abortion is murder. Because it is most certainly unjustified when the mothers life is not in danger and it most certainly is taking a life.

Accidents are not intentional SF, After all that is why you were born isn't it ?

Accuse me of spinning and you have to speak of icy roads ? amazing.

Accidents are not intentional SF, After all that is why you were born isn't it ?

Accuse me of spinning and you have to speak of icy roads ? amazing.

Take a look at your post that I responded to. It said nothing of intentional or not. You simply stated that all unjustified killing was murder.

The accidental death I described is obviously not "justified" and it was taking the life of another. But it was accidental. The point old timer was that you are incorrect in stating that All unjustified killings are murder.

But you are most certainly correct above in pointing out what I have been saying during this thread... Murder is taking an innocent life INTENTIONALLY.

So again, I am glad you finanally realize abortion is murder.

I am personally against all murder. But you on the other had support some forms of murder while abhoring other forms. I am consistant. I however do not try and leglislate my beliefs on others like you smaller govt types do SF.

I am personally against all murder. But you on the other had support some forms of murder while abhoring other forms. I am consistant. I however do not try and leglislate my beliefs on others like you smaller govt types do SF.

Really US? Do enlighten me to what murder I support?

As for abortion... legislation on the issue comes down, as I have stated time and again, to whether or not you believe an unborn child should be entitled to basic human rights.

You either believe you should protect the unborn child or you believe the mother is the only one with rights and therefore can do as she wishes.

I chose to be on the side of protecting the child.

"Really US? Do enlighten me to what murder I support?"

If you have n ot figured it out yet SF, then you are beyond my help.

"Really US? Do enlighten me to what murder I support?"

If you have n ot figured it out yet SF, then you are beyond my help.

You are such a moron... either back up your assertion or shut your tired ass.

How pathetic do you wish to be US? Are you able to admit you just pulled that out of your ass or are you going to actually back up your idiotic comment with another?

Which means you are going to remain pathetic and will now run away from the stink of your own shit?

Understood...

See now that is the problem with you republicans, Just leave your stinky crap laying all over the place. I flush or bury mine.

See now that is the problem with you republicans, Just leave your stinky crap laying all over the place. I flush or bury mine.

Oh man, stop usc. You have given SF an even worse skewering than I gave Damo earlier in this thread. Wow, what an ass beating. I almost feel sorry for him, except for him being such a prick.

Under current laws that make people like you feel better, you are correct. They are not murderers.

But the fact remains, they deliberately end a unique human life. When you do so out of convenience... that is murder (my opinion)

The fact remains that when you carpet bomb a regime of troops, you deliberately end human lives... that is not murder...

Ending life is not always mureder.

The fact remains that when you carpet bomb a regime of troops, you deliberately end human lives... that is not murder...

Ending life is not always mureder.

Deliberately/Intentionally ending an innocent childs life is most certainly always murder.

Oh man, stop usc. You have given SF an even worse skewering than I gave Damo earlier in this thread. Wow, what an ass beating. I almost feel sorry for him, except for him being such a prick.

LMAO... I see you are starting to get your odd sense of humor back. That is good to see. The bitter little version of you wasn't much fun to play with.

Well, given that the government did legalize a form of murder... abortion... then people started calling pro-abortionists... pro choice and it became more socially acceptable to butcher babies. So yes... we could just call murder of adults... pro-choice and hell, people would probably find it more acceptable.

ZOMG?!

Super you are an idiot if you dont understand that someone can be against people having abortions while not agreeing that the practice should be made illegal.

Back