If Trump loses, a 4th Nomination?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency. No argument presented. Omniscience fallacy.
Which part are you confused about? The part where I said I think he would be nominated for a fourth time or the part where I said it's because many of them believe that he was literally put into the presidency by God?

I'm happy to clarify either one.

Which part are you confused about? The part where I said I think he would be nominated for a fourth time or the part where I said it's because many of them believe that he was literally put into the presidency by God?

I'm happy to clarify either one.
Random phrases. No apparent coherency. Condescending attempt to "clarify" a void.

Of course this is his last go at it.

The real question is will the left get violent when he wins in November?

I hope they do. Not likely the right is going to put up with it this time.
When has the left gotten violent in response to an election loss? That is not even a Republican thing. It is Trump's way, just Trump.

You aren't saying anything, Void. Random words and phrases is not saying anything.
Wrong. What I clearly said was:

a) I believe Trump supporters WOULD nominate him for a fourth time and

b) That is partially due to the fact that some Trump supporters literally believe his win in 2016 was due to the actions of the Christian god.

Wrong. What I clearly said was:

a) I believe Trump supporters WOULD nominate him for a fourth time and

b) That is partially due to the fact that some Trump supporters literally believe his win in 2016 was due to the actions of the Christian god.
For no apparent reason. Random phrases and random words don't say anything. No apparent coherency.

You might try sticking to the conversation at hand.

For no apparent reason. Random phrases and random words don't say anything. No apparent coherency.

You might try sticking to the conversation at hand.
Question posed in the thread title:

If Trump loses, a 4th Nomination?​

My response (paraphrasing)

"Yes, I think they would nominate him for a 4th time because some of literally believe he was put into the Presidency by the Christian god.

If Trump loses, will Trumppers give him another nomination when he’s 83?
Obvious point, if trump is alive in 2028, he will run for president. It does not matter if that would be a third term. Remember, he says America absolutely needs him, and that he has no problem suspending the Constitution.

Back