If Trump loses, a 4th Nomination?

Since 16' Republicans have lost two midterms and a presidential.... Trump won once. (and even then not the popular vote.)
since Jimmy Carter demmycrats have only elected three presidents.....one of them was impeached just like Trump, one had inflation worse than Carter and one increased the national debt by as much as all presidents who preceded him combined...In addition, two of them permitted Putin to invade his neighbors......yet for some bizarre reason you think Trump is the problem....

Let's just agree that you can't show any of them to be false, and you are as genius as them come ... but be careful there, you just drooled on your shoe.

Let's post the list again so that everyone knows exactly what Nomad is telling us we should just assume is all TRUE because, to the very best of his understanding, he is unaware of anything that shows any item on the list to be false:
  1. There is no Global Warming
  2. There is no Climate Change
  3. There is no greenhouse effect
  4. There is no ocean acidification
  5. Polar ice is not somehow disappearing
  6. The ocean's alkalinity is not somehow being depleted
  7. The atmosphere's ozone is not somehow being depleted
  8. BLM looting is a crime, not an "idea."
  9. BLM violence is completely violent, not "mostly peaceful."
  10. Kamala Harris was the border Czar
  11. Donald Trump was shot in the ear with a bullet and it was an assassination attempt
  12. Joe Biden has demential and Parkinson's
  13. Derek Chauvin did not murder George Floyd
  14. Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what he deserved
  15. Donald Trump did not collude with Russia
  16. Brett Kavanaugh wasn't a gang rapist
  17. Jussie Smollet wasn't the victim of a hate crime
  18. Hunter Biden's laptop wasn't Russian disinformation
  19. COVID19 did not originate in a wet market
  20. mRNA shots don't stop the spread of infection and are not vaccines
  21. Joe Biden did not get 81 million legal votes
  22. January 6th 2021 was not an insurrection
  23. Men can't get pregnant
  24. There are only two biological sexes
Redneck idiot sister fucker knows that because almost none of Trump's shit is true, he won't even try to prove it and knows he can't.

Best President EVER??????? LOL now that is a real laugh.
So you must have clear examples of how he fell short in the execution of his official duties ... so lay them on me.

HE Ran up the debt almost as much as Obama
You get a pass because, after all, you are an undereducated leftist who has other people doing his thinking for him.

Neither Trump nor Obama ran up any debt. Congress controls the debt, not the President.

More people unemployed when he left office then when he took office,
This was engineered by the DNC who is entirely to blame for the pandemic hoax. and of course, totally dishonest of you to mention in this context. Prior to the implementation of the DNC pandemic hoax, more of every demographic was employed than ever before.

and yes we know you will try to excuse that because of COVID
Of course you knew all about the COVID hoax when you tried to pin it on Trump.

and I know your going to bring up gas prices well
I'm not the one on tap to "bring up things." You are arguing that Trump somehow fell short in his official duties. Please get started.

Note: I really am looking forward to Trump getting elected and gasoline returning to sub-$2.00/gallon pricing.

and speaking of that 106 US oil drilling and producing companies went bankrupt because when they FIRST went to him and asked for help to stop the oil price war he did NOTHING until it was too late for the US oil industry,
Wait, you are saying that Trump didn't fix the world in time? Is this really your argument?

I haven't seen any mention of any area of official Presidential duties whereby Trump was somehow outdone by any other President.

thanks for showing us all just how stupid you really are.
You are quite the projector. I have an award for you:

958991c179463f7498bd759dce64e6ee.jpg

Have a nice day
I hope your day is lovely as well.

Redneck idiot sister fucker knows that because almost none of Trump's shit is true, he won't even try to prove it and knows he can't.

Everybody, I accidentally broke Nomad. Now he only spew's random words. Is there a JPP version of 9-1-1? We should probably do something.

@Nomad - hold tight, we're trying to send someone over to help. No ETA yet.

If he wasn't so old, I'd say absolutely they would. They believe he was hand-picked by the Christian god to run the country.
So, we have a question about what Trump supporters would do, and you jump right in and pretend to speak for Trump supporters. Never let it be said that you were ever honest in your responses.

Everybody, I accidentally broke Nomad. Now he only spew's random words. Is there a JPP version of 9-1-1? We should probably do something.

Nomad - hold tight, we're trying to send someone over to help. No ETA yet.
Idiot sister fucker IBDaMoron can't even read simple English.

Why am I not surprised?

Better save the help for yourself.

So, we have a question about what Trump supporters would do, and you jump right in and pretend to speak for Trump supporters. Never let it be said that you were ever honest in your responses.
Yes. That's how discussions work. I do believe, if he lost, they'd nominate him again. And yes, some Trump supporters literally believe he was put into power by God.

You kidding, in Trumpkinville Trump can not lose, if he were, it proves the election was rigged, Democrats cheated, from there, it will be January 6th on steroids. At the same time, Trump’s army of attorneys will do what ever it has to get the election to the SCOTUS, and we all know what will happen from there

And the cult, GOP, especially right wing media including Musk will support and defend all of it regardless
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON TRUMP! DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP!

Back