If Trump wins, no way he leaves the WH in 2028

archives

Verified User

“Trump urges Christians to vote: ‘You won’t have to do it’ in four years”​

”Christians, get out and vote, just this time,” Trump exclaimed to a cheering crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla.”

“You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians” he added.”

“I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.”

As I’ve said, who is going to stop him, force him to leave, not the cult, the GOP, the law, the SCOTUS, the Constitution, the right wing media, in fact, all of those entities will support and defend him

”Christians, get out and vote, just this time,” Trump exclaimed to a cheering crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla.”

“You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians” he added.”

“I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.”

As I’ve said, who is going to stop him, force him to leave, not the cult, the GOP, the law, the SCOTUS, the Constitution, the right wing media, in fact, all of those entities will support and defend him
sounds like he is preparing to suspend the Constitution and become the nations first Dictator.
the Right had better watch out what they wish for.
again after he is done taking away the people on the lefts Constitutional rights what says he doesn't come after theirs?
GOD Bless America
we are going to need it
Have a nice day for as long as you can.

Trump: You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won’t have to vote again.​

He's gonna leave the white house feet first inside of a year. He's a very ill person.

Voting for tRump isn't voting for tRump. It's voting for a couch-fucking hillbilly.

just-another-day-at-faux-news-v0-3h5xgid7a3fd1.jpeg

Poor anchovies, if Trump wins, let's all pray for a third term because he fixed America and it is still standing.

Trump Promises 'No More Voting' After Election If He Wins In Authoritarian Declaration​

At first I took it to mean they wouldn't have to/be able to vote for him at the end of four years because he can't run again. But then he said this:

"During his speech at the Believers Summit, Trump told the audience to vote “just this time” and said they “won’t have to do it anymore” after the election in November. “Four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed, it’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore,” he insisted.

"Trump elaborated, “You’ve got to get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, my beautiful Christians. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not going to have to vote.” This statement raised eyebrows, as it seemed to imply a permanent alteration of the democratic process, where elections might no longer be necessary."

Wonder if there's a video available. I'd like to hear this in context.

Back