If Trump wins, no way he leaves the WH in 2028

Kamala Harris now a threat to Trump in several major swing states, new polling finds​

Keep talking Don old...

giphy.gif

not to worry.......you're going away after November and the Americans are taking over again......
Why should I worry? I didn't go bat shit crazy when asked to wear a mask, you anti government white fucks did. I didn't go bat shit crazy when asked to get vaccinated, you anti government white fucks did. So living with a dictator is a problem for you white fucks, not me!!

Kamala Harris now a threat to Trump in several major swing states, new polling finds​

Keep talking Don old...

giphy.gif
The minority vote is crucial this election season and Trump best get with reality and stop side muggin negro's with his racist digs...but black men love that shit, Barbie is too important to give up

No,....but you just might. I do not believe you can be re educated , too weak minded and lazy. But you can be used to better the economy for the rest of us at one of the forced labor camps hand digging coal or some such. My advice to you is to not waste your money buying any new clothes as you wont need them. They wont fit. After November you will be dropping a lot of weight quite rapidly from the work load and minimum caloric intake as expendable labor. That and you will also be given the standard issue work fatigues and soft sole shoes for inmates at the camp. Plus one tin cup and one tin plate. Sorry, but No silverware included.
LOL, all that and still I'm scratching my head and saying WTF???

No,....but you just might. too weak minded and lazy. But you can be used to better the economy for the rest of us at one of the forced labor camps hand digging coal or some such. My advice to you is to not waste your money buying any new clothes as you wont need them. They wont fit. After November you will be dropping a lot of weight quite rapidly from the work load and minimum caloric intake as expendable labor. That and you will also be given the standard issue work fatigues and soft sole shoes for inmates at the camp. Plus one tin cup and one tin plate. Sorry, but No silverware incl
No,....but you just might. I do not believe you can be re educated , too weak minded and lazy. But you can be used to better the economy for the rest of us at one of the forced labor camps hand digging coal or some such. My advice to you is to not waste your money buying any new clothes as you wont need them. They wont fit. After November you will be dropping a lot of weight quite rapidly from the work load and minimum caloric intake as expendable labor. That and you will also be given the standard issue work fatigues and soft sole shoes for inmates at the camp. Plus one tin cup and one tin plate. Sorry, but No silverware included.
WOW RE EDUCATED ??
is this Russia or maybe NK?
NO there is NO RE EDUCATING ANYBODY in the USA ( so far as I know we are NOT a dictatorship like Trump wants the USA to be, )
you right wingers had better WAKE UP and WAKE UP SOON before it is TOO late.
take Trumps HINT, he did say ( he is going to TAKE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY FROM YOU ) " you will NOT have to vote again" IF he wins this election.
So what does that actually mean?
is he telling you that if he wins he will become the first dictator of the USA?
as I have asked you right wingers what are you going to do when Trump comes after YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS after he is done taking the left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away from them ?
and YOU MAGA , Right wingers had better think about what he said .
once you get what YOU THINK you want and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back.
Have a good night

“Trump urges Christians to vote: ‘You won’t have to do it’ in four years”​

”Christians, get out and vote, just this time,” Trump exclaimed to a cheering crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla.”

“You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians” he added.”

“I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.”

As I’ve said, who is going to stop him, force him to leave, not the cult, the GOP, the law, the SCOTUS, the Constitution, the right wing media, in fact, all of those entities will support and defend him
Lol.... he'll leave. Stop being weird.

WOW RE EDUCATED ??
is this Russia or maybe NK?
NO there is NO RE EDUCATING ANYBODY in the USA ( so far as I know we are NOT a dictatorship like Trump wants the USA to be, )
you right wingers had better WAKE UP and WAKE UP SOON before it is TOO late.
take Trumps HINT, he did say ( he is going to TAKE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY FROM YOU ) " you will NOT have to vote again" IF he wins this election.
So what does that actually mean?
is he telling you that if he wins he will become the first dictator of the USA?
as I have asked you right wingers what are you going to do when Trump comes after YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS after he is done taking the left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away from them ?
and YOU MAGA , Right wingers had better think about what he said .
once you get what YOU THINK you want and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back.
Have a good night
:magagrin:

LOL, all that and still I'm scratching my head and saying WTF???
How is your diabetes doing? I know last year you were having trouble with your eye sight,...specifically one of your eyes. The Doctor had you wearing a patch on one if I remember right. Take care of yourself and stay positive and you can beat any hurdle put in front of you with the right mind set and the good Lord in your corner! You are VERY important and have a purpose to serve in life, you are needed. And dont take half the things you read in here serious,.....a lot of it is said tongue in cheek. :) Yes,...there are Democrats and Republicans in here that have their own political opinions but outside of maybe Evince most of us in here arent really as crazy as we seem :laugh:.......Take care.

How is your diabetes doing? I know last year you were having trouble with your eye sight,...specifically one of your eyes. The Doctor had you wearing a patch on one if I remember right. Take care of yourself and stay positive and you can beat any hurdle put in front of you with the right mind set and the good Lord in your corner! You are VERY important and have a purpose to serve in life, you are needed. And dont take half the things you read in here serious,.....a lot of it is said tongue in cheek. :) Yes,...there are Democrats and Republicans in here that have their own political opinions but outside of maybe Evince most of us in here arent really as crazy as we seem :laugh:.......Take care.
I would include loony Moony…he is as crazy as he seems.

Trump would merit a third term.

He can declare martial law and remain in office.
FDR.......... :laugh: I think they would have declared him POTUS for LIFE if he wouldnt have gotten sick and died! That was all just peachy keen and different though,...he had a D in back of his name! :laugh: Im out,......EVERYBODY take care and have a GREAT day!

Even Stone cannot imagine a world in which he is productive, so instead he imagines a world where all the productive people are locked up.

Back