If Trump WINS, will WHITE LIBS burn down Black neighborhoods and Storm the White House, again???

8aqp33rdl2jd1.jpeg

I am noting the number of people on my grapevine who believe that Trump being declared the winner is within the realm of the possible.

I dont know what to make of that.

Will you be on the frontlines, Guno, ... as ordered by the white libs?

I am noting the number of people on my grapevine who believe that Trump being declared the winner is within the realm of the possible.

I dont know what to make of that.
Of course it's possible... especially after yesterday's teleprompter disaster....

I think the Nazis said the same thing about the Jews.

You do seem like the "gas chambers" type. But of course, if you had a shot at Trump ...
LOL again No. I wouldn't touch or be anywhere near the filth that is a magat. Best of luck for this next coup tho. Biden will have no issues calling in the national guard to end the violent morons. I'm be at home enjoying the show.

You kidding, in Trumpkinville, Trump can not lose the election, if he were to lose all fifty States, he still can’t lose because if he does it automatically means the election was fixed and he really won, Big Lie II

So get ready, if Donald loses again, 1/21/2025 will look like 1/6 on steroids
You push the lie the 2020 was not stolen when it obviously was. 156 million votes cast, 168 registered voters. That is a 94% turnout. That happens in N.Korea, not here. Go ahead and check the numbers and the math. Massive mail in fraud and a severe abuse of the voter rolls.

You push the lie the 2020 was not stolen when it obviously was. 156 million votes cast, 168 registered voters. That is a 94% turnout. That happens in N.Korea, not here. Go ahead and check the numbers and the math. Massive mail in fraud.
You still believe the big lie? BHAHAHAHA! another magat moron.

Back