If Trump WINS, will WHITE LIBS burn down Black neighborhoods and Storm the White House, again???

Only a certified idiot or a scared little suck ass like you would think that election was not stolen. Got that?
It's hilarious you believe that shit and then think I give a fuck about what you have to say about it. Thanks for the laughs.

Will they wear pussy hats and call for his assassination, again?
Tear down public statues, riot, loot, and murder, again?
Refuse to work, pay no taxes and collect welfare?
Blame the Jews?

What will you White Libs do???
The ones on this board won't. They will cheer on the young no work parasite generation of themselves to do the job from their basements.

I'm crushed. Oh well. Toodles magat

You kidding, in Trumpkinville, Trump can not lose the election, if he were to lose all fifty States, he still can’t lose because if he does it automatically means the election was fixed and he really won, Big Lie II

So get ready, if Donald loses again, 1/21/2025 will look like 1/6 on steroids
sounds like a threat from you people.

I shoot and have guns. What's the matter you don't think all Americans should do so? Too bad!
Now now didn't you know the MAGAS and people on the right believe ONLY they are entitled to Constitutional rights?
They back Trump and he HAS said he wants to shut down all MSM outlets that say bad things about him ( most of it is the truth ) taking left leaning peoples First Amendment rights away.
Then Trump has said Take their guns away , we will deal with the Due Process thing later.
well who decides just WHEN LATER is? Trump?
and isn't later like tomorrow ? it never comes.
all this is taking the Second Amendment rights away from the American people.
Yes I guess they think the Constitution and Constitutional rights are ONLY FOR THEM.
Have a nice day .

Now now didn't you know the MAGAS and people on the right believe ONLY they are entitled to Constitutional rights?
They back Trump and he HAS said he wants to shut down all MSM outlets that say bad things about him ( most of it is the truth ) taking left leaning peoples First Amendment rights away.
Then Trump has said Take their guns away , we will deal with the Due Process thing later.
well who decides just WHEN LATER is? Trump?
and isn't later like tomorrow ? it never comes.
all this is taking the Second Amendment rights away from the American people.
Yes I guess they think the Constitution and Constitutional rights are ONLY FOR THEM.
Have a nice day .
BS, shitbird.

It is white libs that hete 1a & 2a.

Back