If you Democrat dummies nominate Hillary, I will vote for the Republican.

Blackflag

So will alot of other people.

She seems to be leading by a wide margin in all the big states and I think it is all but over.

Don't do this dummies.

BF thought you were a dem?
do you hate strong woman?

That continues to be priceless.

I'm with BF on this. I will not pull a lever for Hillary Clinton. To me, that is an inexcusable offense, akin to voting for Bush the 2nd time (or the 1st, for that matter).

I don't understand why Edwards isn't doing better? If anyone is watching the debate tonight, I think it really highlights why he should be.

Hillary and Obama looked just terrible in a brawl. They are going to end up splitting the democratic party if they keep this up. I really need Edwards to pull off a miracle in S Carolina.

I don't understand why Edwards isn't doing better? If anyone is watching the debate tonight, I think it really highlights why he should be.

Hillary and Obama looked just terrible in a brawl. They are going to end up splitting the democratic party if they keep this up. I really need Edwards to pull off a miracle in S Carolina.

I thought he had a window there this past week or so w/ everything that has gone on with Clinton & Obama, but he's just not catching on. That Nevada result was pretty stark.

I don't know what it is with him; is it residual effect from '04, or maybe the fact that Dems have more of a desire to make an historic choice w/ a woman or minority? Who knows, but he's not going to get any miracles in SC, which is unfortunate...

I too am curious why the dems are not pulling for Edwards more. Slaves to the media maybe ?
Are the MSM really the kingmakers now ?

I thought he had a window there this past week or so w/ everything that has gone on with Clinton & Obama, but he's just not catching on. That Nevada result was pretty stark.

I don't know what it is with him; is it residual effect from '04, or maybe the fact that Dems have more of a desire to make an historic choice w/ a woman or minority? Who knows, but he's not going to get any miracles in SC, which is unfortunate...

Yeah, that historic choice might doom us to another R adminstration, because it's getting way too ugly. Democrats can't win without white women and african americans, both, period.

Let them keep it up, and someone isn't going to turnout. That's really bad.

I guess that is the most likely answer to what happened with Edwards. He got run over by history, and now the rest of us probably will too.

I too am curious why the dems are not pulling for Edwards more. Slaves to the media maybe ?

Part of it is that the media have frozen Edwards out from day one. His message is too much of a threat. But you see with Huckabee that the media cannot control things to the extent they wish they could. They can be overcome, but Edwards has not been able to pull that off, and I think it's liberals who are at fault. They are rejecting the most progressive candidate because they are at a historic crossroads here, and they can't bear to turn their backs on the first black president or the first woman president. I totally understand it, but i have resisted it. I'm not going there. I want the best, period. To me, that's Edwards. I wish he were black and I wish he were a woman, but it is what it is, and I'm going to go with the person who most closely reflects my values.

The liberals for the most part have moved too far to the right to like Edwards ?

I don't know usc. Maybe. That would seem to fly in the face of where they claim to stand in polls, on issues. It would also fly in the face of the coming economic disaster we are facing. But maybe.

Media blackout. The corporate media hate Edwards.

BTW: The reports that edwards got 4% of the vote in Nevada, are false.

He got 4% of the DELEGATES. Due to arcane caucus rules. He actually got closer to 15% of the popular votes.

Back