If you Democrat dummies nominate Hillary, I will vote for the Republican.

The Dem Party sucks. It's run by a bunch of hacks & has been for as long as I can remember.

Their only redeeming quality is that they are not Republicans, and didn't vote for Bush.

Edwards spent zero money, ran no TV ads, and hardly campaigned in Nevada. And still got close to 15% of voters to caucus for him. Dissapointing, but far better than Saint Rudy is doing.

Saint Rudy has finished in 6th place in 6 states, rarely getting more than 2% of the vote. But, people are telling Edwards to pull out, and still giving Saint Rudy the halo of legitimacy? Give me a break.

Edwards spent zero money, ran no TV ads, and hardly campaigned in Nevada. And still got close to 15% of voters to caucus for him. Dissapointing, but far better than Saint Rudy is doing.

Saint Rudy has finished in 6th place in 6 states, rarely getting more than 2% of the vote. But, people are telling Edwards to pull out, and still giving Saint Rudy the halo of legitimacy? Give me a break.

Media driven ?
who are these people telling Edwards to drop ? republicans ?

Media driven ?
who are these people telling Edwards to drop ? republicans ?

I've heard liberals say Edwards should get out of the way, believe it or not.

I'm sure the corporate media would like him to drop out too, so they have a nice clean little two way race, between their two favorite candidates.

Edwards is a poser and a loser. He bought himself a little popularity.

He has no serious accomplishments as a senator, and he's now a failed career presidential hopefull. He's not a serious democrat.:clink:

Where is Edwards getting blacked out by the media? News Google his name and you can ten's of thousands of mentions in the last day mostly from MSM sources.

he's not been relevant he's never been relevant. It's the anti business dem defeatist that are for him. The union 40's are over it's 2008

I haven't quite figured out the hillary-hate. I've got my own reasons for wanting to deny her the nomination.

But, when you get right down to it, the difference between Hillary and Bill policy-wise, is about 2 millimeters apart.

So, I would think any of our so-called centrists and moderates (including closet bush fans) who claim to have had an even modest amount of respect for the policies of the Clinton adminstration, wouldn't be contemplating drinking a bottle of cyanide if Hillary were elected.

I've got my own reasons for voting against her in the primary. Even if I have to vote for Kucinich or Gravel. :)

Where is Edwards getting blacked out by the media? News Google his name and you can ten's of thousands of mentions in the last day mostly from MSM sources.

He wasn't blacked out, but the race was always presented as a two person, clash of the titans, between Hillary and Obama.

The media have been openly salivating over it for a year now and Edwards was always marginalized and mentioned as a sidenote, if at all. If you haven't seen it, maybe you should have your cable hooked up.

But either way get off your high horse cause you don't know what you're talking about here.

I am not sure the outcome if Clinton or Obama is the nominee, but were Edwards to be the nominee his economic policy would be that a tax more and spend more. It would be irrevocably damaging to the economy and that is how the republicans would run against him. The days of left wing tax tax tax and then throw the tax revenues at every needy special interest so that they will vote for your party again in two years is over. It is time to tell people that the ONLY people that create more jobs are the wealthy. How many of you work for a person that earns below the poverty line? How many of you work for someone that makes 30 or 40k per year. My bet is none of you. My bet is that unless you work for a government entity you work for someone that makes money and then puts some of it back into their business including maybe even giving you raises from time to time and making sure you have the tools to do your job. My bet is also that lots of you are going to find your bosses going out of business if we go to this single payer medical system that requires employers to pump tons of money in the system to take care of your health needs. Increase taxes and costs of doing business and lots of you are going to hear your boss say "I am going to have to let you go." Then what will you do?

I am not sure the outcome if Clinton or Obama is the nominee, but were Edwards to be the nominee his economic policy would be that a tax more and spend more. It would be irrevocably damaging to the economy and that is how the republicans would run against him. The days of left wing tax tax tax and then throw the tax revenues at every needy special interest so that they will vote for your party again in two years is over. It is time to tell people that the ONLY people that create more jobs are the wealthy. How many of you work for a person that earns below the poverty line? How many of you work for someone that makes 30 or 40k per year. My bet is none of you. My bet is that unless you work for a government entity you work for someone that makes money and then puts some of it back into their business including maybe even giving you raises from time to time and making sure you have the tools to do your job. My bet is also that lots of you are going to find your bosses going out of business if we go to this single payer medical system that requires employers to pump tons of money in the system to take care of your health needs. Increase taxes and costs of doing business and lots of you are going to hear your boss say "I am going to have to let you go." Then what will you do?

Ah, the good 'ole "trickle down" theory...

He wasn't blacked out, but the race was always presented as a two person, clash of the titans, between Hillary and Obama.

The media have been openly salivating over it for a year now and Edwards was always marginalized and mentioned as a sidenote, if at all. If you haven't seen it, maybe you should have your cable hooked up.

But either way get off your high horse cause you don't know what you're talking about here.

You state that what I said is correct (that he is not getting blacked out) and then say I don't know what I am talking about???

Edwards got plenty of media and most of it was quite even handed. He's a loser. He was a loser 4 years ago, he's a loser now. And I don't care what the stupid poll says, Edwards gets trashed in the general.

please show me where John Edwards has proposed taxing the middle class into an economic meltdown.

There's not a single, solitary word in his tax plan about raising taxes on the wages of the middle class. In fact, his plan cuts their taxes.

What he's proposing is restoring the fair taxation of wealth. By repealing the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest, and returning the rate of taxation on capital gains on high income investors to where it was in the 1990s. And he proposes shutting down offshore tax havens for corporations, that people like Tom Delay were so in love with.

Three decades of reaganomics, shifted the burden of taxation from the wealthy investor class, to the middle class.

The tax rates of the 1990s didn't cause an economic meltdown, and not one middle class working american will see a penny of tax increase, in edwards plan.

please show me where John Edwards has proposed taxing the middle class into an economic meltdown.

There's not a single, solitary word in his tax plan about raising taxes on the wages of the middle class. In fact, his plan cuts their taxes.

What he's proposing is restoring the fair taxation of wealth. By repealing the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest, and returning the rate of taxation on capital gains on high income investors to where it was in the 1990s. And he proposes shutting down offshore tax havens for corporations, that people like Tom Delay were so in love with.

Three decades of reaganomics, shifted the burden of taxation from the wealthy investor class, to the middle class.

The tax rates of the 1990s didn't cause an economic meltdown, and not one middle class working american will see a penny of tax increase, in edwards plan.

Warren believes that the capital gains tax is grossly unfair. Apparently, taxing what you "already own" is evil.

And how many new good paying jobs will these middle class people create? How many jobs did the middle class create last year. I am sure SOME did. But I bet if you compare that to the number of people that created jobs that made more than 200k per year they didn't create quite as many jobs. Matter of fact I would bet that MOST jobs that were created in this country were created by people that make more than 200k per year.

You state that what I said is correct (that he is not getting blacked out) and then say I don't know what I am talking about???

Edwards got plenty of media and most of it was quite even handed. He's a loser. He was a loser 4 years ago, he's a loser now. And I don't care what the stupid poll says, Edwards gets trashed in the general.

No one gets blacked out including Ron Paul, but you bastards sure bitched up a storm over his coverage.

I just explained the coverage of edwards to you. I relaly don't care what you think RS, but don't come on here acting like you know shit when you don't even watch it.

The Dem Party sucks. It's run by a bunch of hacks & has been for as long as I can remember.

Their only redeeming quality is that they are not Republicans, and didn't vote for Bush.

you are forgeting the dumb ass Dems in Florida who voted for Bush because they were tricked by the ballot created by Dems.

:tongout:

I don't understand why Edwards isn't doing better? If anyone is watching the debate tonight, I think it really highlights why he should be.

Hillary and Obama looked just terrible in a brawl. They are going to end up splitting the democratic party if they keep this up. I really need Edwards to pull off a miracle in S Carolina.

I agree with you.

There's going to be a lot of bad blood left over.

Back