If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

No Mam! You are very confused, disoriented, unaware, unknowing, and being dimwitted!

Kamala has spent 30 years of her life speaking without any prompters every day in court presenting her cases.

She has yet to use a prompter in her Campaign events thus far because she hasn't needed them.

She has only been in the race for just a week and a half and has been giving many interviews, guest appearance speeches, Campaign Speeches, and press conferences.
She hasn't given anything without a teleprompter... They just load the same speech every time. And just change a couple of names... The other night in Atlanta she came out late because they were having trouble loading it up... You're to think they could have taken care of business while her apecial dancing girls were on stage...;)

She hasn't given anything without a teleprompter... They just load the same speech every time. And just change a couple of names... The other night in Atlanta she came out late because they were having trouble loading it up... You're to think they could have taken care of business while her apecial dancing girls were on stage...;)
You think whatever lies you want to think!

Kamala is the kind of woman I admire the most! I love strong intelligent, caring, and loving women like my own Mom, Grandmother, and Kamala.

Just look at her resume vs. yours!

You? You are the kind of woman that I just feel sorry for! Women like you are victims of your own ignorance and CHOICES!

You want to run with the hateful sexists, racists, liars, and fools- KNOCK YOURSELF OUT and see where that gets you!

Last edited:
You think whatever lies you want to think!

Kamala is the kind of woman I admire the most! I love strong intelligent, caring, and loving women like my own Mom, Grandmother, and Kamala.

Just look at her resume vs. yours!

You? You are the kind of woman that I just feel sorry for! Women like you are victims of your own ignorance and CHOICES!

You want to run with the hateful sexists, racists, liars, and fools- KNOCK YOURSELF OUT and see where that gets you!
What's wrong with my resume?

But, I know that Kama;a has had a very successful career that goes well beyond yours.
fair......she was made VP even though no Demmycrat ever voted for her in the 2016 primaries.........she was made a presidential nominee even though no Demmycrat ever voted for her in the 2020 primaries.........and you think she can make it to the Oval Office without demmycrats voting for her.........fantastic, inexplicable success......

Yes, but you are an idiot that thinks Donald Trump is the 2nd coming of Christ!

Next!
ROFL well, to be honest, in comparison Trump's first term does bear some parallels to the Promised Land......and you think Harris is the second coming of Mother Theresa.........parallels to the ghettos of India from the 1950s do come to mind when you look at Biden's first term...........you sad little fuck......

ROFL well, to be honest, in comparison Trump's first term does bear some parallels to the Promised Land......and you think Harris is the second coming of Mother Theresa.........parallels to the ghettos of India from the 1950s do come to mind when you look at Biden's first term...........you sad little fuck......
HAHAHAHAHA! You are just going to die a hateful, stupid, and lonely man- Someday soon OLD MAN!

And the world will be a better place when you do!

HAHAHAHAHA! You are just going to die a hateful, stupid, and lonely man- Someday soon OLD MAN!

And the world will be a better place when you do!
and that's your only comfort, in life and in death........that an internet poster who makes you look like the idiot you actually are, is older than you and therefore I'm going to die some day?.......go vote for Kamela, child.......waste your vote on an obvious loser....

and that's your only comfort, in life and in death........that an internet poster who makes you look like the idiot you actually are, is older than you and therefore I'm going to die some day?.......go vote for Kamela, child.......waste your vote on an obvious loser....
I am more-than-likely older than you Post! Just so you will know!

The OP is trying so hard to show his support for Kumala it is embarrassing to watch. He wastes all of this bandwidth trying to convince himself

There is no honest leftist on this board that thinks she is the best and brightest the democrat party has to offer. But who am I to dissuade their delusions

If you focused on her intellectual capabilities, there is nothing there. You can inagine why Willie Brown pushed her career up the ladder.
Indeed.

President Trump has been maintaining communications with black journalists since 2016. He's been maintaining communications with black communities since 2016-2024. He often worked with black journalists as part of his First Step Initiative(s) and Opportunity Zones initiatives. Covid crippled Opportunity Zones unfortunately, although if/when President Trump gets back into office, this initiative will be properly incentivized to get going effectively again.

He always has. I don't see the problem other than the lying collective left doesn't like that he has been doing that, politically, for close to a decade, and has always been very popular with the black community his entire life.

Back