If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

How long has it been since Kam's Koup to force her boss and best friend off the ballot?
No interviews...no press conferences...it's pretty clear why...
She's terrified without the teleprompter...kind of like Joe without his...and his notes...
Indeed.

Heels Up Harris can not function without a teleprompter.

If your mother is ethically Indian and your father ethically African, are you not black and Indian?
In most of the Indian tribes around here the blood line is what ever the Mother is and I think it is that way in most Indian tribes in the country.
so she is definitely Indian, and most people in America believe if either one of your parents are black you are black.
so she is a true African American, both African and American Indian.
Have a nice day

No Mam! You are very confused, disoriented, unaware, unknowing, and being dimwitted!

Kamala has spent 30 years of her life speaking without any prompters every day in court presenting her cases.

She has yet to use a prompter in her Campaign events thus far because she hasn't needed them.

She has only been in the race for just a week and a half and has been giving many interviews, guest appearance speeches, Campaign Speeches, and press conferences.
Well, no, Gecko.

She does use a teleprompter.

well I will admit you sound more senile, but hey.......you were the one who brought up dying of old age simply because you cannot defend your politics......
No, I was not discussing politics.

I actually feel sorry for anyone that dies stupid, disgruntled, that lived such a hateful political life, and lonely.

But with that attrition, I still believe the world is better off. Less hate in the world is a good thing!

I am not saying she has never used on, or never will, I am saying she is capable of giving speeches without one!
She is also capable of lying to the American people, Gecko.

She colluded with the press to cover up Slow Joe's cognitive decline.

No, I was not discussing politics.

I actually feel sorry for anyone that dies stupid, disgruntled, that lived such a hateful political life, and lonely.

But with that attrition, I still believe the world is better off. Less hate in the world is a good thing!
wtf......you think there is LESS hate in the world than there was in 2016?......this is the world of YOUR creation......./cope......

start with the border.......

"the border......is......secure?!"......"I haven't been to Europe either"........
She has already said, in her last 3 public speeches, that she is going to pass the Bi-Partison Bill that the House refused to pass- because Donald Trump told them not to pass it, because he said, if it passed, it would hurt his campaign and help the Biden Campaign.

If your mother is ethically Indian and your father ethically African, are you not black and Indian?
Her dad was part black.

She's clearly playing political games. When it benefitted her to be Indian, because she could claim "First Indian to be a Senator" (because there were already black Senators, she claimed she was Indian. When she was offered VP, suddenly she's "black" and now she's suddenly black when it's politically beneficial - aka to get the black vote.

Tiger woods didn't bounce back and forth when it was convenient for him.

wtf......you think there is LESS hate in the world than there was in 2016?......this is the world of YOUR creation......./cope......
No, I believe that Trump is responsible for most of the hate going back and forth today.

It's been that way since he came down that escalator with his Stepford wife in 2015- and spewing his hate.

She has already said, in her last 3 public speeches, that she is going to pass the Bi-Partison Bill that the House refused to pass- because Donald Trump told them not to pass it, because he said, if it passed, it would hurt his campaign and help the Biden Campaign.
as well as insure millions more illegals crossing the border.......that bill did nothing except provide more taxpayer funds for people entering the border without being processed......

NBC News

Bipartisan Immigration Bill:

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › immigration › do...
Feb 6, 2024 — If you add that up, that'd be a million more illegals into our country every year before we take remedial measures. ... Migrants would not be able ...

The Bill was an amnesty bill, Gecko.

"if you aren't voting for me you're not really black".......any black person who doesn't back the Demmycrats is an "Uncle Tom"......
so that is were you got DEMS think they own blacks?
you are really fucked up in the head.
in the USA people have NOT owned another person for over 150 years, sorry to tell you that fact.
Have a nice day

Her dad was part black.

She's clearly playing political games. When it benefitted her to be Indian, because she could claim "First Indian to be a Senator" (because there were already black Senators, she claimed she was Indian. When she was offered VP, suddenly she's "black" and now she's suddenly black when it's politically beneficial - aka to get the black vote.

Tiger woods didn't bounce back and forth when it was convenient for him.
YOU ARE WEIRD! A REALLY WEIRD WALLY!

Back