ignore 007

Threats have been made.
Denial is support.
You are a liberal totalitarian, you agree with the threats provided they are for political gain for your cult.

Never once having seen ANY threats to you OR your children, I certainly am unable to deny them let alone support them.

Ya know...I still have all the pics he's posted, plus all his posts archived elsewhere, nowhere do I see any threats.

If anyone would like subject pic's PM'd to them, let me know...particularly of the 35 year old claimed to be 16. I've also still have the pics of the slums.

If anyone would like subject pic's PM'd to them, let me know...particularly of the 35 year old claimed to be 16. I've also still have the pics of the slums.

Sure... I've got quite a nice dossier developed on Paulie... I might as well have it be as complete and robust as possible.

Beyond crazy, Paulie.... I wouldn't bother crossing the street to piss on you if you were on fire, for crissakes! Why in the world would you imagine that ANYONE would find you important enough or worthy enough to waste even a moment of their life or an ounce of their effort to bother with doing you any harm?

I'd be more likely to walk across my yard to step on a worm in my garden.

Last edited:
Sure... I've got quite a nice dossier developed on Paulie... I might as well have it be as complete and robust as possible.

So now Howard is circumventing the posting of pictures and info, by PMing them.
If this is allowed and anyone wants to see Howard's dad's FB page or you want to see a bunch of pictures that Howard has stored on line, just let me know.

Beyond crazy, Paulie.... I wouldn't bother crossing the street to piss on you if you were on fire, for crissakes! Why in the world would you imagine that ANYONE would find you important enough or worthy enough to waste even a moment of their life or an ounce of their effort to bother with doing you any harm?

But then; you are a criminal who smuggles guns into Mexico, you might do just about anything.

SPLAT!

Not crazy, just ready for you to carry out your threats!!
Come on and pull the trigger!

How exactly do you "ready" yourself? Are you on a constant state of high alert, standing behind your locked, door with your khukuri quivering in your hand? That doesn't sound like much of a life. I don't think I'd worry so much about it if I were you.

How exactly do you "ready" yourself? Are you on a constant state of high alert, standing behind your locked, door with your khukuri quivering in your hand? That doesn't sound like much of a life. I don't think I'd worry so much about it if I were you.

Another ordinary day in the 007 household.

I'm too busy working idiot.
Kukurhi is with me at all times. Never quivering.
Unlike you, I'm not a coward, cowards join the navy to avoid combat.
2 shotguns, 7 rifles, a bayonet, 5 handguns.
30 + thousand rounds of ammo.
Ready for ya.
Come and kill me, liberal cowards!!

I can imagine that the khukuri stapped to your belt must be somewhat of a distraction for your fellow workers behind the counter at McDonald's

I'm too busy working idiot.
Kukurhi is with me at all times. Never quivering.
Unlike you, I'm not a coward, cowards join the navy to avoid combat.
2 shotguns, 7 rifles, a bayonet, 5 handguns.
30 + thousand rounds of ammo.
Ready for ya.
Come and kill me, liberal cowards!!

More drama queen! You live to play the victim, don't you?

Oh... I can imagine the khukuri stuck in the belt really gives the entire wine buying experience its own exotic ambience!

"With you at all times" is what you said. Do you hold it in your hand all day long? Do you sleep with it under your pillow?

Back