ignore list....

That's nonsense. There are a number of people on here who are content forever to do nothing but scream silly racist and similar insults at opponents. That makes for total tedium, and the Ignore function just indicates you've got better things to do with your time while allowing them to go on spouting muck if that's their thing.

If you lack the brain skills to ignore them all on your own then you suck.

You do understand this, that a lot of us are better than you.

If you lack the brain skills to ignore them all on your own then you suck.

You do understand this, that a lot of us are better than you.

If you seriously claim to be better than anyone, Fartseye, one can only marvel at the way your Fuhrer's lunacy spreads amongst the peasantry! :)

Read my above posts. I addressed that.

"Ample time" is meaningless if the mail system is bolluxed up. For example, in late August I sent my VT daughter a box of baby clothes, priority mail "guaranteed 3 day delivery." It took 10 days to get there, and even then they wouldn't deliver it. The tracking info said "Held at post office by request of customer." Neither of us requested that. It took five (5!!!) increasingly angry phone calls to the post master to get someone to cart it the 8 blocks from the post office to her house. The birthday cards I sent to two different g-kids in two different states, sent first class mail like ballots, took eight days (1) and seven days (the other) to arrive.

As I said, states have the constitutional right to decide how and when to count ballots cast in their jurisdiction. If they want to make it a month, then it's a month. If they want to cut it off on Election Day, so be it.

The Trumpanzees whining about it, and $TRE45ON threatening to go to the Supreme Court over it will make no difference. It is what it is.

The creation of an ignore list is the mark of a putz.

The longer it is the worse you are.

CHEERS!

Whatever. I'm a putz then. I don't care. The time I spend here reading and conversing/arguing is far more pleasant without the dick-swinging, mf-calling, n-word shouting morons on your side of the aisle. I put your sock on ignore; you start acting like you had him act and you'll be there too. Big whoopty-do, eh? lol

"Ample time" is meaningless if the mail system is bolluxed up. For example, in late August I sent my VT daughter a box of baby clothes, priority mail "guaranteed 3 day delivery." It took 10 days to get there, and even then they wouldn't deliver it. The tracking info said "Held at post office by request of customer." Neither of us requested that. It took five (5!!!) increasingly angry phone calls to the post master to get someone to cart it the 8 blocks from the post office to her house. The birthday cards I sent to two different g-kids in two different states, sent first class mail like ballots, took eight days (1) and seven days (the other) to arrive.

As I said, states have the constitutional right to decide how and when to count ballots cast in their jurisdiction. If they want to make it a month, then it's a month. If they want to cut it off on Election Day, so be it.

The Trumpanzees whining about it, and $TRE45ON threatening to go to the Supreme Court over it will make no difference. It is what it is.

Like I said, should have sent them to arrive on time.

Like I said, should have sent them to arrive on time.

Some states didn't even provide mail-in ballots till mid-October. Want to tell me how that works, with a slowed-down USPS? I'm not aware of any states that allow ballots postmarked after Election Day to be counted.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elect...-7-when-states-mail-out-absentee-ballots.aspx

Nevertheless, the Constitution gives each state the right to decide the cut-off for acceptance. You and your Malignant Melonhead can cry about it all you like.

Still think PA's going for #TRE45ON?

Some states didn't even provide mail-in ballots till mid-October. Want to tell me how that works, with a slowed-down USPS? I'm not aware of any states that allow ballots postmarked after Election Day to be counted.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elect...-7-when-states-mail-out-absentee-ballots.aspx

Nevertheless, the Constitution gives each state the right to decide the cut-off for acceptance. You and your Malignant Melonhead can cry about it all you like.

Still think PA's going for #TRE45ON?

I've been getting notices for the last 2+ months. The GF (a Dem) has been getting more of (and for longer) them than I have. More than enough time to get them in.

Still a tossup.

Whatever. I'm a putz then. I don't care. The time I spend here reading and conversing/arguing is far more pleasant without the dick-swinging, mf-calling, n-word shouting morons on your side of the aisle. I put your sock on ignore; you start acting like you had him act and you'll be there too. Big whoopty-do, eh? lol

You are confused, I dont do socks....I have never in all my years done a sock.

I've been getting notices for the last 2+ months. The GF (a Dem) has been getting more of (and for longer) them than I have. More than enough time to get them in.

Still a tossup.

I agree that in general we've all had plenty of time to drop off or mail our absentee ballots. Even so, the states decide how late they will continue to accept them, not me nor you. Unless it can be shown that a particular state violated its own rules and accepted ballots after whatever date it had set, there is no basis for a lawsuit challenging the final tally.

Pennsylvania isn't looking as red this morning as it did yesterday.

I agree that in general we've all had plenty of time to drop off or mail our absentee ballots. Even so, the states decide how late they will continue to accept them, not me nor you. Unless it can be shown that a particular state violated its own rules and accepted ballots after whatever date it had set, there is no basis for a lawsuit challenging the final tally.

Pennsylvania isn't looking as red this morning as it did yesterday.

Check the map of the individual counties. Pitt. and Phila. are claiming more votes than the rest of the state, which is overwhelmingly red.

Check the map of the individual counties. Pitt. and Phila. are claiming more votes than the rest of the state, which is overwhelmingly red.

Yeah, it's that way in most states as well. Metro areas tend to be blue. Just snagged this screen shot from NYT's election results. #TRE45ON has won Texas, obviously, but so far by only 400,000 votes out of 11,250,443 counted so far.

weamuf0.jpg

Back