I'll be spending a lot more time on here for the next 12 days or so..........

To remove social doubt from your evolved first fertilize cell that became the brain in your head at birth, pay attention to what language never offers factually debated. Life never has exceeded lifetimes being timed apart now.
Scientific Proof of Reincarnation
Dr. Ian Stevenson's Life Work
"Either he [Dr. Stevenson] is making a colossal mistake. Or he will be known as the Galileo of the 20th century." Dr Harold Lief in the Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease

About Dr. Ian Stevenson
Omni Magazine's Interview with Dr. Ian Stevenson
Sweet Swarnlata: An Example Case of Dr. Ian Stevenson's

Dr. Ian StevensonProbably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.

Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia.

In order to help the reader become familiar with Dr. Stevenson's work, a 1988 Omni Magazine Interview is reprinted below. Following the interview is a summary of one of Dr. Stevenson's most famous cases.

https://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm

"Either he [Dr. Stevenson] is making a colossal mistake. Or he will be known as the Galileo of the 20th century." Dr Harold Lief in the Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease

About Dr. Ian Stevenson

Dr. Ian StevensonProbably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.

Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia.

In order to help the reader become familiar with Dr. Stevenson's work, a 1988 Omni Magazine Interview is reprinted below. Following the interview is a summary of one of Dr. Stevenson's most famous cases.

Always optics of possible, never self evident kinetic results that remove all intellectually created doubt life only materializes since being conceived as a replacement of conceptions already existing never the same details as arrived so far again as currently adapting with timed apart from now on.

Always optics of possible, never self evidetn results that remove all intellectually created doubt life only materializes since being conceived as a replacement of conceptions already existing never the same details as arrived so far again as currently adapting with timed apart from now on.

shut up your retarded gibberish.

shut up your retarded gibberish.

what gibberish? it is compounding DNA per conception of each lifetime occupying space so far. Each fertilize cell develops into the brain in the body born able to adapt with life never duplicating results added from now on.

Its a kinetic perpetual balancing scenario where natural perpetual motion was obtained naturally between contracting molecular combinations sustaining both inorganic support system to organic lifetimes never the same details twice in their atmosphere of origin. Between erosion as universally balancing planet and decomposition of ancestral results being alive until no reproductions existing again.

what gibberish? it is compounding DNA per conception of each lifetime occupying space so far. Each fertilize cell develops into the brain in the body born able to adapt with life never duplicating results added from now on.

Its a kinetic perpetual balancing scenario where natural perpetual motion was obtained naturally between contracting molecular combinations sustaining both inorganic support system to organic lifetimes never the same details twice in their atmosphere of origin. Between erosion as universally balancing planet and decomposition of ancestral results being alive until no reproductions existing again.

why do you abuse your eternal soul with your self generated nihlistic obnoxious mind patterns?

why do you abuse your eternal soul with your self generated nihlistic obnoxious mind patterns?

Eternal soul is a contextual practice defying what the timed apart now eternal sole position of ancestral changes to people occupying space so far. I don't abuse the how, why, what, where, when, who I am in plain sight of self and everyone encountering my being alive so far.

About Dr. Ian Stevenson

Thanks for your reply, AHZ. I LIKE to believe in the idea of reincarnation. My mom REALLY believed in the concept, and I liked the things she told me about it.

its pretty trippy.

Yes, it IS trippy, but quite interesting, as well. I like the idea of having one's soul come back as another human being. I've read and my mom told me that the basic tenet of reincarnation is that one's soul keeps coming back until it achieves living the best possible life for that soul. In other words you get to come back and atone for previous bad things you may have done. I like that idea. And when you HAVE lived the best life possible for your soul, your soul lives eternally among others that have achieved this. A kind of "heaven" so to speak.

I was forced to take a short "vacation" from the US Message Boards (USMB) site for being too mean to the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on their threads. I WAS warned a few times, so I wasn't THAT surprised. I should've been smarter, I take the blame for my "vacation". So you'll be seeing me on here quite a bit until my "vacation" is over. I WILL try to have fun, and attempt to NOT be too hard on the knuckleheads that post on here.

Well, going on two days later, how are we doing in the quality department?

Yes, it IS trippy, but quite interesting, as well. I like the idea of having one's soul come back as another human being. I've read and my mom told me that the basic tenet of reincarnation is that one's soul keeps coming back until it achieves living the best possible life for that soul. In other words you get to come back and atone for previous bad things you may have done. I like that idea. And when you HAVE lived the best life possible for your soul, your soul lives eternally among others that have achieved this. A kind of "heaven" so to speak.

yes.

I'll be spending a lot more time on here for the next 12 days or so..........?

Correction" You will be wasting a lot of breath here for however long you are here!

Save it- You may need your breath to blow up your date later!

Tramp-3334-2_grande.jpg

Well, going on two days later, how are we doing in the quality department?

Well, I'd say for some, like yourself, the quality is VERY high. While for others, let's just say, I don't believe their brains are running on all cylinders, so to speak. This site isn't as fun as USMB, mainly because it has so FEW forums to choose from compared to it. The threads ARE a bit higher in quality over there, as well. There is a lack of what I'd call very intelligent and intuitive people on this site. Some ARE brilliant, but not that many. On USMB you see brilliant posts every ten minutes, not so much on here. But then again USMB has a LOT more members than are on here. So for quality on here, I'd grade it B, on USMB, an A.

Well, I'd say for some, like yourself, the quality is VERY high. While for others, let's just say, I don't believe their brains are running on all cylinders, so to speak. This site isn't as fun as USMB, mainly because it has so FEW forums to choose from compared to it. The threads ARE a bit higher in quality over there, as well. There is a lack of what I'd call very intelligent and intuitive people on this site. Some ARE brilliant, but not that many. On USMB you see brilliant posts every ten minutes, not so much on here. But then again USMB has a LOT more members than are on here. So for quality on here, I'd grade it B, on USMB, an A.

WOW...you just say it....

I like the honesty.

Thanks. And you should really consider taking a look at US Message Boards (USMB). It's a very good site. And it's easy to join, all you have to do is provide them with an e-mail address.

This is my third home in 14 years, I just got here, still looking around.

I had to leave the other two because of horrible (abusive) moderation, I knew Frank Apisa at both places, he directed me here, and so far I am glad that he did.

Back