I'll be spending a lot more time on here for the next 12 days or so..........

Why do other forums send us their white trash

YOU should know about white trash. If there's ANYONE on here that posts more shit (trash) on these threads than YOU, I'd be surprised. You MAY want to take remedial courses in EVERYTHING. Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

Hey! Good to see you around and about. Looks like you made some friends quickly. That's good. So far, this site is pretty awesome! But I hope I didn't speak too soon! Lol j/k

Hey! Good to see you around and about. Looks like you made some friends quickly. That's good. So far, this site is pretty awesome! But I hope I didn't speak too soon! Lol j/k

He is on "vacation" from a certain site. After talking with him, I now know why.

Thanks! There ARE some fantastic, smart people on this site. They MORE than make up for the DUMB ones. And again, welcome to the site.

Are we almost at the 12 days?

I'll be able to start posting again on US Message Boards (USMB) on Wednesday, June 17th, at 12AM. I WILL be spending almost all of my Internet time on there, but unfortunately for YOU and the REST of the liberal knuckleheads on here, I WILL still be on THIS site at least a couple times a day. To check on my "fan mail", AND to wreak havoc on the liberal lunatic numbskulls that post on here. Thank you, and DO have a wonderful rest of your Saturday afternoon.

I'll be able to start posting again on US Message Boards (USMB) on Wednesday, June 17th, at 12AM. I WILL be spending almost all of my Internet time on there, but unfortunately for YOU and the REST of the liberal knuckleheads on here, I WILL still be on THIS site at least a couple times a day. To check on my "fan mail", AND to wreak havoc on the liberal lunatic numbskulls that post on here. Thank you, and DO have a wonderful rest of your Saturday afternoon.

Much Ado about nothing

Back