'I'LL DROP OUT IF GOD TELLS ME TO!'

He must be from Jesus Land,,,,this idiot really thinks GOD will tell him how to act
The Biden yap has almost nothing to do with what's left of him believes......he will say anything and most days he seems to barely know who he is.

Trump tells Christians their 'religion will be in tatters' if Biden wins: 'We answer to God in Heaven'​

Trumpism Is Emptying Churches​

The former president’s embrace of White Christian militantism coincides with a precipitous decline in religious affiliation in the US.

Lie

Trump did not call on his supporters to use violence or enter the Capitol,

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources,

FBI finds no evidence Capitol riot was coordinated​

Plus, Trump told those people to go there peacefully and patriotically. Doesn't sound much like he organized anything, let alone a violent riot, or a democrat so-called insurrection.

View attachment 27651

He must be from Jesus Land,,,,this idiot really thinks GOD will tell him how to act.

You mean like this?

Trump says he spoke to God about economy, believes God will help him rebuild it again​

"President Donald Trump revealed he spoke to God about the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic and God told him He’s going to have him rebuild “the greatest economy in the history of the world” again."

God just told me that Trump is the antichrist

trump-you-know-it.gif

Plus, Trump told those people to go there peacefully and patriotically. Doesn't sound much like he organized anything, let alone a violent riot, or a democrat so-called insurrection.
Why did Trump tell them to march to the Capitol?

Why did Trump tell them to march to the Capitol?
You got something against marching? Perhaps Trump should have told them to go there dancing and wearing tranny Pride clothing so as not to disturb the touchy feely leftist onlookers.

Answer the question.
Telling them to march to the Capitol just shows how much respect Trump has for his followers, rather than telling them to
go there wearing a tranny outfit and making sexual gestures as they dance along.

Telling them to march to the Capitol just shows how much respect Trump has for his followers, rather than telling them to
go there wearing a tranny outfit and making sexual gestures as they dance along.
you're a fucking idiot

What did Pres. Trump do during his 4 years as President that proves he is a fascist?
He hired officials with ties to white nationalist groups.

He promised to ban ALL MUSLIMS from the USA.

He empathized with neo-Nazis after Charlottesville.

He said that a Mexican American judge is unfit to preside over cases involving him.

He denounced journalists as “the enemy of the people" and threatened to have them locked up.

are u going to vote for a man that says God speaks to him on how to perform his duties as Pres
He did not say or imply that you lying shithead.

He said the only way he would drop out is if GOD came down and told him to do so.'

It is obvious he does not expect that to happen. It was a fanciful way of saying, "I do not intend to drop out."

I expect the Democratic candidate, no matter who it is, TO WIN.

There just cannot be enough voting morons in America to get Trump elected.

He did not say or imply that you lying shithead.

He said the only way he would drop out is if GOD came down and told him to do so.'

It is obvious he does not expect that to happen. It was a fanciful way of saying, "I do not intend to drop out."

I expect the Democratic candidate, no matter who it is, TO WIN.

There just cannot be enough voting morons in America to get Trump elected.
Holy mother of Jesus! Now even RBC Ukraine is shocked. And this is after the debate debacle.

Story by Oleksandra Zimko
US President Joe Biden said that he was the one making a stand against Russian leader Vladimir Putin, according to the ABC.
"Everything I do. You know, not only am I campaigning, but I'm running the world... George, I'm the guy that put NATO together, the future. No one thought I could expand it. I'm the guy that shut Putin down," Biden said.

He actually believes he's running the world and he's stopped Putin. And he put NATO together. NATO was formed basically from 1947 to 1949. He was BORN IN 1942 !
I realize you'd rather have a demented and delusional person rather than Trump, I get it. But wouldn't you really rather have someone that's sane and lucent from the democratic party ??!

Turns out those that have said he's had dementia for at least 4 years now have not only been proven correct but it looks like the stress of him having to deal with that reality has made him delusional.

Last edited:
Holy mother of Jesus! Now even RBC Ukraine is shocked. And this is after the debate debacle.

Story by Oleksandra Zimko
US President Joe Biden said that he was the one making a stand against Russian leader Vladimir Putin, according to the ABC.
"Everything I do. You know, not only am I campaigning, but I'm running the world... George, I'm the guy that put NATO together, the future. No one thought I could expand it. I'm the guy that shut Putin down," Biden said.

He actually believes he's running the world and he's stopped Putin. And he put NATO together. NATO was formed basically from 1947 to 1949. He was BORN IN 1942 !
I realize you'd rather have a demented and delusional person rather than Trump, I get it. But wouldn't you really rather have someone that's sane and lucent from the democratic party ??!

There is nothing in what I wrote (and which you quoted) that indicates I want Joe Biden rather than anyone else as the Democratic Party candidate. I was merely pointing out that what Volsrock said was bullshit. And I did that for an appropriate reason, because it was bullshit.

Turns out those that have said he's had dementia for at least 4 years now have not only been proven correct but it looks like the stress of him having to deal with that reality has made him delusional.

There is nothing that indicates Joe Biden has had dementia for at least 4 years. I acknowledge that he does seem to be in less than ideal shape right now, but he still is more lucid, more honest, more intelligent, and much more ethical, t than the alternative in this election, Trump, so I will vote for him.

Things are not looking well for Joe...He may very well get that message at Mass this morning...

Back