'I'LL DROP OUT IF GOD TELLS ME TO!'

He hired officials with ties to white nationalist groups.

He promised to ban ALL MUSLIMS from the USA.

He empathized with neo-Nazis after Charlottesville.

He said that a Mexican American judge is unfit to preside over cases involving him.

He denounced journalists as “the enemy of the people" and threatened to have them locked up.
Biden has ties to Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd, George Wallace, and Dixiecrat presidential candidate Strom Thurmon. They were his good friends until death.

Biden basically led the 70s Boston anti bussing riots, led the lynching of Clarence Thomas, and called Hussein O. the FIRST real life CLEAN NEGRO.

Snopes has admitted that Trump did NOT support the Charlottesville neo nazis as we have always told you. YOU LIE.

Ban ALL Muslims? That is a huuuge white lib LIE.

Another LIE. And suggesting someone might have a bias because of their parents country of origin is Not fascism. :palm:

Fake News is the enemy of the people. You Leftist Nazis censor speech on social media and justify your behavior as fighting Disinformation (most was proven true). That is some real life Nazi shit!

NEXT

Last edited:
I’ve now seen it all. Numerous Republican politicians make reference to God and following God’s will. But all of a sudden it’s an issue because a Democrat does it? If one desires more God in this country why would you complain about God driving the decision of the President? Of the many things to complain about that Biden does you choose him listening to God.

Partisan politics is an absolute mind fvxk.
Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrat party who bashes Christianity and Jews at every opportunity.

You do know Dems express great hatred for Catholicism because of its beliefs on abortion and homosexuality, right?

And for some odd hypocritical posturing, Dems have made homophobic Islam their pet religion. How bizarre is that?

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrat party who bashes Christianity and Jews at every opportunity.

You do know Dems express great hatred for Catholicism because of its beliefs on abortion and homosexuality, right?

And for some odd hypocritical posturing, Dems have made homophobic Islam their pet religion. How bizarre is that?
“Great hatred”? Isn’t just regular hatred good enough for you?

Biden has ties to Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd, George Wallace, and Dixiecrat presidential candidate Strom Thurmon. They were his good friends until death.

Biden basically led the 70s Boston anti bussing riots, led the lynching of Clarence Thomas, and called Hussein O. the FIRST real life CLEAN NEGRO.

Snopes has admitted that Trump did NOT support the Charlottesville neo nazis as we have always told you. YOU LIE.

Another LIE. And saying someone is biased because of their parents country of origin is Not fascism. :palm:

Fake News is the enemy of the people. You Leftist Nazis censor speech on social media and justify your behavior as fighting Disinformation (most was proven true). That is some real life Nazi shit!

NEXT

Well...Trump has lots and lots of dipshit morons to continue supporting him...who are willing to pretend that true charges against him are phony.

Just face it that the unevolved not very bright Trump is an atheist. Use that for your starting point Trumpys.
It is the only thing I like about him.

For certain individuals, no doubt. Based on their rhetoric they must absolutely cringe that Biden would say this.

But the OP looks to be ripping him for praying over the decision. That’s what I’m responding to. Why would I be mad at someone who decides they need to pray over a (big) decision?

There is nothing that indicates Joe Biden has had dementia for at least 4 years.
Nothing that YOU saw. I saw it 4 years ago in his debates against other dems. Mouth agape, staring into mid-space and frozen face when the others were speaking . I was thinking he had the beginning of Alzheimer’s because I saw the same thing with my mom before I knew she had it. THAT was not the Biden I’ve seen over the years.
I acknowledge that he does seem to be in less than ideal shape right now, but he still is more lucid, more honest, more intelligent, and much more ethical, than the alternative in this election, Trump, so I will vote for him.
As usual, you invoke Trump. This is NOT about Trump. This is about who is better equipped to defeat Trump. We already know what Trump is and as I said in my previous post, we already knew you’d prefer a cadaver to Trump yet you repeat that over and over like a zombie Incanting a mantra. I’m beginning to wonder if you have dementia too.

Almost all Dems are Christians. They don't hate Christianity. They support it. However, SOME of them disagree with some of the Christian Tights demands for all the people. Tell your followers what to do. Some of them will. But do not presume the right to dictate how others live.
God created some people gay. They should be supported since god cannot be wrong. How presumptuous it is to think you can speak for god and mistreat gays for being what god made them.

Almost all Dems are Christians. They don't hate Christianity. They support it. However, SOME of them disagree with some of the Christian Tights demands for all the people. Tell your followers what to do. Some of them will. But do not presume the right to dictate how others live.
God created some people gay. They should be supported since god cannot be wrong. How presumptuous it is to think you can speak for god and mistreat gays for being what god made them.
So you support Hitler because God created him. :palm:

Dems hate all religions except Islam.

Former Christians...they dropped out for a zillion reasons...Haven't you seen all the stories here of how awful their Christian upbringing was?
Joe is a good example...he might go to church, but he's the least devout Catholic I've seen in a long time...
I wonder if the Lord Almighty did speak to him this morning during his visit to Mt. Airy church of God in Christ this morning...

Wow...more whataboutism.

And MORE whataboutism.

We weren't discussing Biden. We WERE talking about Trump's fascism.

Where did I use the word "support"?

Executive Order 13769​

Another LIE. And suggesting someone might have a bias because of their parents country of origin is Not fascism. :palm:

More diversion and deflection from Fascist Trump supporters.

Back