Illegal stole citizen's ID, registered to vote and did repeatedly...

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
An illegal from Guatemala stole a citizen's ID, registered to vote and did, got a passport

Seems to me the Democrats are full of shit about illegals and non-citizens not voting in our elections.
Full of shit covers it.

An illegal from Guatemala stole a citizen's ID, registered to vote and did, got a passport

Seems to me the Democrats are full of shit about illegals and non-citizens not voting in our elections.
And you have how many documented cases of this?

Listen up NUMBSKULL- NO ONE EVER DENIED THERE MAY BE SOME ATTEMPTS OF CHEATING IN ELECTIONS- WHAT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE, IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED WIDE-SPREAD CHEATING HAPPENING THAT COULD EVER POSSIBLY CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF OUR ELECTIONS!

But thanks for your ONE ISOLATED INCIDENT example that only just helps me make my case!

It just goes to show you that our system of verifying votes is working- OR THIS ONE ISOLATED CASE OF CHEATING WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT! IT WAS!

Not many people would ever think about farting on a crowded elevator- But then again- there is always some rude asshole that will!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey! I'm just here to help!

Last edited:
And you have how many documented cases of this?

Listen up NUMBSKULL- NO ONE EVER DENIED THERE MAY BE SOME ATTEMPTS OF CHEATING IN ELECTIONS- WHAT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE, IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED WIDE-SPREAD CHEATING HAPPENING THAT COULD EVER POSSIBLY CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF OUR ELECTIONS!

But thanks for your ONE ISOLATED INCIDENT example that only just helps me make my case!

It just goes to show you that our system of verifying votes is working- OR THIS ONE ISOLATED CASE OF CHEATING WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT! IT WAS!

Not many people would ever think about farting on a crowded elevator- But then again- there is always some rude asshole that will!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey! I'm just here to help!
Given that 23.9 million people in 2021 reported they had their identity stolen, the odds are far more than some isolated case. In fact, it's likely to occur pretty frequently given that amounts to about 1 in 9 persons in the US having it happen to them.

In 2021, an estimated 23.9 million persons, or about 9% of all U.S. residents age 16 or older, reported that they had been victims of identity theft during the prior 12 months.

So, listen up, NUMBSKULL, identity theft is a huge problem and there's evidence non-citizens are voting in our elections (Texas just found over 16,000 registered to vote and almost 2,000 had a voting history). That means your position is full of shit and there are an unknown but significant number of noncitizens voting in our elections. Given that Biden / Harris have doubled the population of illegals in the US, the problem isn't getting smaller either.

“allegedly,” you do know what “allegedly” means don’t you?

And most real news sites don’t frame “allegedly” reports as actual facts

That is Impossible there was ZERO fraud.

<sarcasm>

Fox "News" -- *snort*

Just for fun though let's pretend this actually happened. One illegal crook's alleged vote out of 81,000,000 votes for Biden and 74,000,000 for Trump -- that proves that *ALL* illegals are voting illegally! OMG thank you so much for sharing this!

OCUgBcS.gif

Fox "News" -- *snort*

Just for fun though let's pretend this actually happened. One illegal crook's alleged vote out of 81,000,000 votes for Biden and 74,000,000 for Trump -- that proves that *ALL* illegals are voting illegally! OMG thank you so much for sharing this!

OCUgBcS.gif
And the about 2,000 in Texas that have been found? Or, the 16,000 illegals illegally registered there? How many in other states? In a close election, 2000 votes could make the difference. Laugh all you want but it's a massive problem, one the un-Democratics don't want to do anything about, and in fact, are making worse.

By the way, the total votes in a Presidential election mean NOTHING. It is the vote by state that counts. A few thousand votes could swing the election one way or the other and have. If those votes were illegal, then the election was a fraud in that state.

Given that 23.9 million people in 2021 reported they had their identity stolen, the odds are far more than some isolated case. In fact, it's likely to occur pretty frequently given that amounts to about 1 in 9 persons in the US having it happen to them.

In 2021, an estimated 23.9 million persons, or about 9% of all U.S. residents age 16 or older, reported that they had been victims of identity theft during the prior 12 months.

So, listen up, NUMBSKULL, identity theft is a huge problem and there's evidence non-citizens are voting in our elections (Texas just found over 16,000 registered to vote and almost 2,000 had a voting history). That means your position is full of shit and there are an unknown but significant number of noncitizens voting in our elections. Given that Biden / Harris have doubled the population of illegals in the US, the problem isn't getting smaller either.
So you seem to believe that "Identity theft" involves the possession of someone else's physical proof of identity -- drivers license, passport, or other ID. The vast majority of ID theft cases are cyber, not physical. Tell us how you think I could register to vote as you for example, w/o that proof?

You need a better THE SKY IS FALLING!!! meme, Mabel.

Do people think there are zero instances of fraud in a nation of 300 million+?

They document all of it on a gov't website. There is onesy-twosy stuff every single election. Statistically, it amounts to literally nothing in terms of the results.
Yeah but you don't understand. If this guy got away with it, the other 297,298,045 illegals will too! And they'll all vote for Democrats who let them into the country in massive FLOODS and our beautiful white American will DIE!

</wipes off the MAGAT spittle>

And the about 2,000 in Texas that have been found? Or, the 16,000 illegals illegally registered there? How many in other states? In a close election, 2000 votes could make the difference. Laugh all you want but it's a massive problem, one the un-Democratics don't want to do anything about, and in fact, are making worse.

By the way, the total votes in a Presidential election mean NOTHING. It is the vote by state that counts. A few thousand votes could swing the election one way or the other and have. If those votes were illegal, then the election was a fraud in that state.
"Allegedly" is the key word here. What do you think it means?

OMG...seriously...did this really happen? I just checked and yeah it apparently did! I honestly CANNOT believe that there would be someone within the immigrant community who ALLEGEDLY committed a crime.

Given that NO REAL AMERICAN commits a crime it should be NO PROBLEM in finding the ne'er do wells and deporting them ASAP.

In fact, maybe someone should start an entire political movement dedicated to finding the brown people who will poison our blood with crime. They can call their movement MAGA.

So you seem to believe that "Identity theft" involves the possession of someone else's physical proof of identity -- drivers license, passport, or other ID. The vast majority of ID theft cases are cyber, not physical. Tell us how you think I could register to vote as you for example, w/o that proof?

You need a better THE SKY IS FALLING!!! meme, Mabel.

Let's start there.

Fox News=Fake News . Is this a rampant problem, or is this an isolated issue being hyped up to sound like a systematic problem???????

Like killing one ant in a large ant hill.

This "Master mind" didn't have too much problem voting. Now if we just had a few states that didn't require voter ID. :thinking:

Reactions: TOP
Back