Illegal stole citizen's ID, registered to vote and did repeatedly...

What do California, New York, Minnesota, New York, New Mexico, Nevada, Illinois, Oregon, and New Jersey all have in common? The Democrats won there in 2020 and you don't have to show voter ID to vote there. Now explain to me again that how we know the election had no consequential fraud..
Wow. :lolup:

What do California, New York, Minnesota, New York, New Mexico, Nevada, Illinois, Oregon, and New Jersey all have in common? The Democrats won there in 2020 and you don't have to show voter ID to vote there. Now explain to me again that how we know the election had no consequential fraud..
You're still chasing your own LYING ASS and parroting DONNIE'S LIES AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Every vote is verified in all the states you mentioned in every election.

TRUMP LOST- BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!

DEAL WITH YOUR BUTT-HURT SIR- as you are now acting like a MADMAN!

Go back to playing a "doctor" online. You suck at both political operative and online quack. :laugh:

You're still chasing your own LYING ASS and parroting DONNIE'S LIES AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Every vote is verified in all the states you mentioned in every election.

TRUMP LOST- BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!

DEAL WITH YOUR BUTT-HURT SIR- as you are now acting like a MADMAN!
My sister lives in MN. She bought our mothers house 30 years ago and lives there with her husband and at the time our mother. Voter records show all three residents in that home have voted since 2000. Our mother died more than 15 years ago. You do the math.

Last edited:
My sister lives in MN. She bought our mothers house 30 years ago and lives there with her husband. Voter records show all three residents in that home have voted since 2000. Our mother died 15 years ago. You do the math.
Prove it! I am sick of you perverted TRUMPTARDS using this forum as a base for your lies.

I mean, what is your prove that 3 residents in that home voted in all of those elections?

Was her death reported to the County Coroner's office, or did yall just bury her body in the back yard? I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK? I don't think we are getting the whole story here. I'M CALLING TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Show us these voter records you are referring to.

And if this is true- why didn't your Sister or BRO-in-law speak up and bring this to the attention of the legal authorities.

Just admit it- YOU MADE THIS SHIT UP! I will never believe you because you lie like a dog here day in and day out.

Last edited:
Prove it! I am sick of you perverted TRUMPTARDS using this forum as a base for your lies.

I mean, what is your prove that 3 residents in that home voted in all of those elections?

Was her death reported to the County Coroner's office, or did yall just bury her body in the back yard? I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK? I don't think we are getting the whole story here. I'M CALLING TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Show us these voter records you are referring to.

And if this is true- why didn't your Sister or BRO-in-law speak up and bring this to the attention of the legal authorities.

Just admit it- YOU MADE THIS SHIT UP! I will never believe you because you lie like a dog here day in and day out.
Calm down bunky. You know that is impossible to verify without exposing names. I don't give a fat fuck if you believe me or not so I won't bother to use caps when I tell you to go fuck yourself.

Calm down bunky. You know that is impossible to verify without exposing names. I don't give a fat fuck if you believe me or not so I won't bother to use caps when I tell you to go fuck yourself.
How did you get access to MN voting records?

Is this a part of a family feud? Are you accusing your own relatives of cheating in elections?

Since you have the records- DID THE PEOPLE at that address vote for Democrats or Republicans?

Who are you accusing of cheating here?

If this is true- which I sincerely doubt, WHY HAVEN'T YOU NOT REPORTED THIS TO THE PROPER LEGAL AUTHORITIES?

Because it is total BULLSHIT- THAT'S WHY!

Try your lies on someone that believes LIES!

I rely on facts that completely disproves your lies!

Sir! You are full of your own SHIT!

Either that- or you are just a GOD DAMN LIAR who has no respect for the TRUTH!

Donnie is not worth you going so low as to lie for him to get him elected!

Because that is your integrity you are losing in the process PAL!
So what did I say that was a lie Little Lizard? Be specific or YOU are the GOD DAMN LIAR not me. I'm predicting you won't say anything THAT I SAID that was a lie.

trump "won" in PA in 2016 and we didn't have to show voter ID then, either. I guess the voter ID schtick only matters when trump loses.
So COMPLAIN we should have a national voter ID law but Dems keep voting it down. Now why would they want to do that? Oh BTW: A strict voter ID laws was approved in Pa in 2012 but the Pa Democrat SC voted it down.

Last edited:
An illegal from Guatemala stole a citizen's ID, registered to vote and did, got a passport

Seems to me the Democrats are full of shit about illegals and non-citizens not voting in our elections.
I have registered people to vote. An ID is required. If a guy from Guatemala gave a stolen ID, it would be noticed. If you are claiming one got through. I am not sure it is true. Now show us that stolen ID and aliens illegal voting are a problem. If you went to Guatemala, who would ld you vote for and why? You goofy Trumpys have the idea that people from other countries are fighting to vote in our election. For who and why? Perhaps they are all Trump voters.
Your thinking is very weak and your conclusions are wrong.

My sister lives in MN. She bought our mothers house 30 years ago and lives there with her husband and at the time our mother. Voter records show all three residents in that home have voted since 2000. Our mother died more than 15 years ago. You do the math.
Lots of people that haven't voted in the last couple of elections went to vote in person and were told they had already voted. If you needed to cast a few thousand illegal votes you could I identify unlikely but registered voters and cast mail in ballots for them. That is why purging the rolls of dead or moved or inactive voters is needed.

Back