I'm glad Hunter Biden was found guilty...

he-lost-my-vote-v0-o072hzlwqy5d1.jpeg

I don't think Hunter needs to go to jail. He needs to do community service and pee in a cup every week for a couple years. He needs to go to jail if he is convicted of tax evasion. But Hunter will have any sentences pardoned and he will never go to jail.

I disagree. If you or I had lied on a federal questionnaire to purchase a weapon, we would definitely get jail time.

Thomas Massie’s Response to Hunter Biden Verdict​

The Kentucky Republican’s position:

“Hunter might deserve to be in jail for something, but purchasing a gun is not it,” Massie wrote on X. “There are millions of marijuana users who own guns in this country, and none of them should be in jail for purchasing or possessing a firearm against current laws.”
If they lied on Form 4473 they should be indicted. IMHO If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Joe is not mentally or physically fit to serve the rest of this term, let alone another...That is just the plain and simple truth...we can see him...can't you?
Joe Biden is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more mentally and physically fit to serve another term than Donald Trump. And since is a binary situation...only a stupid or insane person would choose Trump over Joe Biden.

Most of us can see that clearly.

Can't you?

Joe Biden is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more mentally and physically fit to serve another term than Donald Trump. And since is a binary situation...only a stupid or insane person would choose Trump over Joe Biden.

Can't you?
Biden can't even walk up the stairs of Air Force One. He can't walk to Marine One by himself. He can't walk off a stage by himself. He can't stand trial because his brain is shot.

Few cases get jail time for those crimes. The jurors, who are not living in fear, say they hope no jail time happens for Hunter. They are talking to the news. Hunter is not calling it rigged.

Can't you?
He is not...you really can't see him, can you? Or is it that you refuse? I get you're blinded by hate for Trump...but this is our families...our country...the world....
And he is Not ok...

If they lied on Form 4473 they should be indicted. IMHO If you can't do the time don't do the crime.
Glad to see the old 'law and order' magat type return.

But did you forget Trump is still facing many trials for his crime or will you just switch to saying he should not face trial and consequences?

But did you forget Trump is still facing many trials for his crime or will you just switch to saying he should not face trial and consequences?
Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp.

BUT TRUMP

Why did you say you don't give a shit Hunter was convicted the say you were glad he was convicted. Why did you lie?
Stop splitting hairs and stop twisting my meaning for the sake of yet another of your weak, lame attempts to score a gotcha point.

I not only don't give a shit in terms of being bothered or upset by it, I'm actually glad he was found guilty, for all the reasons I mentioned.

If you can't understand that, I'm sure it's because of your severely limited mental capacity.

Back