I'm glad Hunter Biden was found guilty...

Biden can't even walk up the stairs of Air Force One.

He walks up the stairs of Air Force One regularly.
He can't walk to Marine One by himself.

He walks onto Marine One by himself regularly.

He can't walk off a stage by himself.

He walks on and off stages regularly.

He can't stand trial because his brain is shot.

There is no need for him to stand trial, because he has not been charged with any criminal offenses. (Like the many Trump has been charged with.)

Get ahold of yourself, EL. You are making a fool of yourself.

He is not...you really can't see him, can you? Or is it that you refuse? I get you're blinded by hate for Trump...but this is our families...our country...the world....
And he is Not ok...
Actually, Joe Biden is a LOT more okay than you are.

A LOT MORE.

You MAGA morons have got to get a grip!

Oh right this is where your script says, "Im glad this happened because it shows that the 'system works' and that 'no one is above the law'". You hit all the leftist talking points. You're a "useful" soldier.
Versus what right wing talking points?

Corrupt judges!
Banana republic!
Witch hunt!
Two-tier system!

Bullshit

Putnam County Man Sentenced to Prison for Lying on ATF Form to Obtain Firearms​

Valley man sent to prison for lying on federal firearms form​

Shreveport man sentenced for lying on ATF form to buy firearm​

Southaven man sentenced to prison for lying on the form required to purchase a firearm​

Mow many do u want?
Those were all previously violent offenders, stupid fuck. Don’t you read your own articles?

Biden can't even walk up the stairs of Air Force One. He can't walk to Marine One by himself. He can't walk off a stage by himself. He can't stand trial because his brain is shot.

Actually, Joe Biden is a LOT more okay than you are.

A LOT MORE.

You MAGA morons have got to get a grip!
Good Morning Ross....Joe has major concerns, especially the last six months, but specifically the last few weeks...
We can see him...You can see him..
Point me in the direction of a recent public appearance where he spoke and moved without issues and didn't tell any tall tales...there aren't any...
The WH has to edit every transcript. No audios of interviews are being released...even those transcripts are edited...
People are laughing at him...but he's not making jokes...
Pray for him to not make any critical errors at the G7...Seriously...

Good Morning Ross....Joe has major concerns, especially the last six months, but specifically the last few weeks...
We can see him...You can see him..
Point me in the direction of a recent public appearance where he spoke and moved without issues and didn't tell any tall tales...there aren't any...
The WH has to edit every transcript. No audios of interviews are being released...even those transcripts are edited...
People are laughing at him...but he's not making jokes...
Pray for him to not make any critical errors at the G7...Seriously...
People are not laughing at him. The scum of the American Right may be laughing at him, but they are really not "people." Anyone who would laugh at someone aging and showing the normal impact of aging is someone who would mock a disabled person...ya know, someone like Trump.

If you want to be one of those people...fine with me. You seem to fit in. So...be what you want to be. But for you to e suggesting to other what they ought to be...or how they ought to react to someone like Joe Biden...is a fucking joke.

Anyway...thanks for the laugh. I'll be heading for the golf course in 10 - 15 minutes...and I am sure I will carry my laughter into my game.

People are not laughing at him. The scum of the American Right may be laughing at him, but they are really not "people." Anyone who would laugh at someone aging and showing the normal impact of aging is someone who would mock a disabled person...ya know, someone like Trump.

If you want to be one of those people...fine with me. You seem to fit in. So...be what you want to be. But for you to e suggesting to other what they ought to be...or how they ought to react to someone like Joe Biden...is a fucking joke.

Anyway...thanks for the laugh. I'll be heading for the golf course in 10 - 15 minutes...and I am sure I will carry my laughter into my game.
They are laughing... but it's nervous laughter, not mocking laughter...Aren't you watching? What's unacceptable, even mocking, are those who refuse to see that he is not well....and how that is affecting everyone...Watch his speech yesterday...Watch the Juneteenth episode...He is Not well....
Once again, I realize that President Trump offends you...but Joe is hurting our families and country...And to reelect him would be total disaster...
I'm so happy you're back in the game...that's awesome...

Joe's bombs have murdered 17,000 children- along with 20,000 others, mainly women.
Anybody voting for more of the same isn't right in the head.

As for Desperate Don- you'd best hope that he's jailed .

they let the statue of limitations run out on some of his crimes

they tried to get a sweetheart deal though - thank god the judge was not a libtard like the OP here
here's your statue of limitation.
c2b485f528b87984c7593243ffbe26a6.jpg

They are laughing... but it's nervous laughter, not mocking laughter...Aren't you watching? What's unacceptable, even mocking, are those who refuse to see that he is not well....and how that is affecting everyone...Watch his speech yesterday...Watch the Juneteenth episode...He is Not well....
Once again, I realize that President Trump offends you...but Joe is hurting our families and country...And to reelect him would be total disaster...
I'm so happy you're back in the game...that's awesome...
Stop, TOP.
People like you are laughing at him...AS YOU SAID. You are doing what he did...mocking someone for some shortages that come with age. But the shortages of the alternative are MASSIVE compared with his. I have watched him...just as I have watched Trump...and by every decent metric, Joe Biden shines when compared with what that guy spews.

For the record, to reelect Joe Biden would NOT be a disaster. It would be saving us from a disaster.

Back