I'm no longer responding to toxicity

I saw your impotent groan, Zy. Thankfully that's all I can see. :laugh:

Today, 04:53 PM
zymurgy
Verified User

This message is hidden because zymurgy is on your ignore list.

Legion was impotent long before Damo cut his nuts off. The castration just formalized the situation. :thup:

you put people on ignore when they destroy your arguments. like most on the left, you have no real ability to defend your positions without an eraser

Have you told this to Stone, Earl, Expresslane and a few other Trumpers?

Believe it or not, this board used to have some good discussion. And it's why I have come here in the past. I enjoy talking politics, and I get a lot out of hearing other points of view.

Lately, it's just gotten bad. I doubt anyone would disagree w/ this. I feel like most posters here are just so fed up w/ the "other side" that they don't even want to have discussions anymore. They come here just to vent, and take out whatever frustrations they have. Some here post absolutely nothing of substance. Just insult after insult after insult.

And, I'll say it again: this is an anonymous message board. No one is hurt by repetitive, generic insults directed their way. They're just lame & ineffectual, and derail actual debate.

Anyhoo, I've simply stopped responding to certain posters here as a result. I'm just not going to indulge it anymore. I'd encourage others here to do the same. Maybe it's too dreamy, but I believe this can still be a place for spirited debate.

The serious discussions are among the various different views
on the same overall side.

The rest is recreational bomb throwing which is either amusing or comforting to some of us.

Hard left and hard right cannot have any meaningful civil discourse.

Those of us who are serious about our ideological beliefs
"skeeve" the other side and don't want to get any on us.

If that sounds too harsh, than reality may be a bit too difficult for one's delicate sensibilities.

The serious discussions are among the various different views
on the same overall side.

The rest is recreational bomb throwing which is either amusing or comforting to some of us.

Hard left and hard right cannot have any meaningful civil discourse.

Those of us who are serious about our ideological beliefs
"skeeve" the other side and don't want to get any on us.

If that sounds too harsh, than reality may be a bit too difficult for one's delicate sensibilities.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Indeed!

Poor dumb attention whore. :laugh:

Yesterday, 08:46 PM
zymurgy
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because zymurgy is on your ignore list.

Believe it or not, this board used to have some good discussion. And it's why I have come here in the past. I enjoy talking politics, and I get a lot out of hearing other points of view.

Lately, it's just gotten bad. I doubt anyone would disagree w/ this. I feel like most posters here are just so fed up w/ the "other side" that they don't even want to have discussions anymore. They come here just to vent, and take out whatever frustrations they have. Some here post absolutely nothing of substance. Just insult after insult after insult.

And, I'll say it again: this is an anonymous message board. No one is hurt by repetitive, generic insults directed their way. They're just lame & ineffectual, and derail actual debate.

Anyhoo, I've simply stopped responding to certain posters here as a result. I'm just not going to indulge it anymore. I'd encourage others here to do the same. Maybe it's too dreamy, but I believe this can still be a place for spirited debate.

thoughts and prayers

Back