I'm no longer responding to toxicity

Most of the Trumptarded Trolls comments or threads here are not even worthy of a legitimate response!

LMAO! Talk about not being self aware or having any spacial awareness. :laugh: So you respond to a thread about too many toxic posts by.........MAKING A TOXIC POST? :thinking: :laugh:

I will never understand right wingers on the forum who need to tell liberals they do not like them.

Yet you constantly tell those on the right FUCK YOU,...or tell them to kill themselves,...or tell them you hope someone kills them. Pot meet kettle.

Wow - it's been quite an exercise. I realize that there are quite a few posters here who I now am not responding to any longer.

They really change the nature of the discourse here. Honestly, I don't get why they spend so much time here. How many times can you post variations of "moron" and "fuckface?" Is that really how you want to spend a good portion of your day?

Wow - it's been quite an exercise. I realize that there are quite a few posters here who I now am not responding to any longer.

They really change the nature of the discourse here. Honestly, I don't get why they spend so much time here. How many times can you post variations of "moron" and "fuckface?" Is that really how you want to spend a good portion of your day?

They're mentally ill. Just as stalkers in real life are mentally ill.

Believe it or not, this board used to have some good discussion. And it's why I have come here in the past. I enjoy talking politics, and I get a lot out of hearing other points of view.

Lately, it's just gotten bad. I doubt anyone would disagree w/ this. I feel like most posters here are just so fed up w/ the "other side" that they don't even want to have discussions anymore. They come here just to vent, and take out whatever frustrations they have. Some here post absolutely nothing of substance. Just insult after insult after insult.

And, I'll say it again: this is an anonymous message board. No one is hurt by repetitive, generic insults directed their way. They're just lame & ineffectual, and derail actual debate.

Anyhoo, I've simply stopped responding to certain posters here as a result. I'm just not going to indulge it anymore. I'd encourage others here to do the same. Maybe it's too dreamy, but I believe this can still be a place for spirited debate.

you just keep losing and are getting mad about it.

the occasional rational moderate who wanders in and quickly leaves.

the copious racism, use of racial and gender slurs, and hate speech drives away a lot of members who are hoping for more decorum and civil discussion
I know that some don't like the racial and gender slurs--I get it--
but I find them to be an effective and often necessary way to drive away those fucking rational moderates.:cool:

Believe it or not, this board used to have some good discussion. And it's why I have come here in the past. I enjoy talking politics, and I get a lot out of hearing other points of view.

Lately, it's just gotten bad. I doubt anyone would disagree w/ this. I feel like most posters here are just so fed up w/ the "other side" that they don't even want to have discussions anymore. They come here just to vent, and take out whatever frustrations they have. Some here post absolutely nothing of substance. Just insult after insult after insult.

And, I'll say it again: this is an anonymous message board. No one is hurt by repetitive, generic insults directed their way. They're just lame & ineffectual, and derail actual debate.

Anyhoo, I've simply stopped responding to certain posters here as a result. I'm just not going to indulge it anymore. I'd encourage others here to do the same. Maybe it's too dreamy, but I believe this can still be a place for spirited debate.

It's why the ignore button was created. As frustrating as it may be, at the end of the day we only have control over ourselves and how we react/respond to others.

Not that this would change anything but after reading through the responses here's an interesting thought experiment. I preface this by saying I'm going on the assumption people here don't know each other IRL, nor communicate with each other IRL. So therefore if the board ended tomorrow, we would all simply go on our own way. But notice how many are quick to basically only blame those they disagree with politically for their behavior on here?

For sh*ts and giggles (I'll use you because I'm responding to you but this could apply to any/all of us) what if you started calling out people on your own side? Almost feels weird to even consider huh? (again not that it would do anything or change anything, but this is a thought experiment). Kind of interesting how partisanship and tribalism works that even on a board where we don't know each other, the thought of calling out a "teammate" will likely illicit a 'no way' type of response. We're far more likely to give a pass to behavior of a friend, family member, someone we share political beliefs with than others - even on a board where we don't know each other.

As far as JPP goes in the past we've had occasional new posters and it can give the board new blood. Outside of new socks we haven't had much of that recently so it's easy to fall into sort of the same discussion over and over, day after day when you pretty much know how everyone is going to respond. And in such an environment we can see it can lead to even harsher rhetoric.

Seems to be where we are now.

(Edit: I should add my daughter often claims it's opposite day when she tries to do something I don't want her to do. Thus 'opposite day' being the impetus behind the thought experiment of calling out our own.)

Last edited:
They are Russian bot holes

And now we will have Chinese ones too

They are designed to cause frustration with political discussion and to spread these foreign nations concocted lies about democracy in hopes of fooling and dividing the American people

Entities like Fox News have practiced this shit for gain and the Murdochs family beliefs in every nation they do News in

They work to get the policy they want to see and to make money by creating brain fungus in their viewers heads to make them loyal viewers

They can’t get the trash “News” from any other station

They don’t get protected from the factual stories that destroy their chosen political ideas

The ones Fox just NEVER reports on

While all the western worlds media does report on it

They dont get the slate of faked stories that have gotten Fox sued and keep getting them sued

Step one to cure this is Laws against News blacklisting real stories and reporting lies as real news

That would kill Fox within a year

Again

Most of the posters here on the right are not humans and not Americans

Real humans would not be this entrenched after being exposed (by us left leaning posters) to the actual provable facts

These are not humans

I say treat them like what they are

The product of foreign influences by one of Americas enemies who wish to destroy us

NO RESPECT

NONE

AND CONSTANTLY REMIND ANYONE READING

That the offending poster is an enemy of America pretending to be an American

BELIEVE THE FBI

They keep yelling and telling us citizens that this is happening

And now China is doing it too

But somehow the left refuses to accept these clearly laid out FACTS the FBI keeps releasing year after year

Month after month

I really wish the left would accept these facts and respond to them in a way that doesn’t help these fuck lumps spread their lies

Check which posters here are ALWAYS ON LINE here

Overnight hours is full of them

Hours when people in places like Russia and China are in daylight when we are in night time hours

They are here every day of the week

No days off

Always here

Never remember the arguments and debates where they were completely crushed and had to run away

Two weeks later they are posting the same utterly crushed lies

Bot holes don’t have human memories

They only remember what their programmer wants them to remember

It’s so obvious after you go read what the FBI has researched and proven

Trust your own nation

Some bot holes fake being left

Ask the FBI

In the 2016 elections a big target was black voters

Foreign bot holes pretending to be black American voters to convince black voters to NOT VOTE as a protest

That’s how Trump managed to swing enough electoral votes

Back