I'm not sure if it gets any more shameless than this

Obama said that either Dem is better than McCain, but that any of the 3 is better than Bush (I agree).

Clinton's response?

“We need a nominee who will take on John McCain, not cheer on John McCain. And I will be that nominee"

Of course, just one month prior, she said this:

“I think you'll be able to imagine many things Senator McCain will be able to say. He’s never been the president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002.”

It's always a hoot to watch the Johnny-come-Liberals as it slowly dawns on them what Hillary is really like.

And after only 16 years of her on the public stage, they are already figuring it out..... :rolleyes:

It's always a hoot to watch the Johnny-come-Liberals as it slowly dawns on them what Hillary is really like.

And after only 16 years of her on the public stage, they are already figuring it out..... :rolleyes:

Man, if it wasn't for indisputable, you'd be the most retarded fucking broken record on this board, dittohead.

LOL. Onceler is getting upset that Lil'-Acorn is right.

;)

Oh, f off. Little Acorn is not "right." That characterization may apply to some, but certainly not all, and definitely not to me.

And if you haven't noticed, it's about the 37th time Little A has responded to this kind of thread with the exact same response.

What do you think, Damo; you think Little A will take more or less than 16 years to realize what an incompetent fool Bush is & what a mistake invading Iraq was? I'm betting he/she never gets it, at all.

Oh, f off. Little Acorn is not "right." That characterization may apply to some, but certainly not all, and definitely not to me.

And if you haven't noticed, it's about the 37th time Little A has responded to this kind of thread with the exact same response.

What do you think, Damo; you think Little A will take more or less than 16 years to realize what an incompetent fool Bush is & what a mistake invading Iraq was? I'm betting he/she never gets it, at all.
Probably. I don't even try to defend Bush any longer. It's a practice in futility. I just attempt to get his damage down to the minimum. He isn't a con or a lib, he is just bad.

I thought the winky would have given you an idea that I was joking though.

it's about the 37th time Little A has responded to this kind of thread with the exact same response.

At least you're finally starting to admit that this is the 37th time (give or take) that you and your accomplices have been "surprised" by Hillary's demagoguery and tendency to do anything to get power.

That's progress.

Now, if you can only find some response other than profanity, name-calling, and an immediate change of subject, we might even have something to work with.

I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

"At least you're finally starting to admit that this is the 37th time (give or take) that you and your accomplices have been "surprised" by Hillary's demagoguery and tendency to do anything to get power."

That's a fucking lie, you little lying fuck. Where did I admit that? You always lose, you hack fuck, when you generalize this way.

It's like you lied on the other thread about my reciting lies about Bush, when I didn't even say anything about Bush, you lying fucking hack dittohead. You bailed on that one when I challenged you; I'm guessing you'll bail on this one, too. Where did I admit that?

Fucking hack.

"At least you're finally starting to admit that this is the 37th time (give or take) that you and your accomplices have been "surprised" by Hillary's demagoguery and tendency to do anything to get power."

That's a fucking lie, you little lying fuck. Where did I admit that? You always lose, you hack fuck, when you generalize this way.

It's like you lied on the other thread about my reciting lies about Bush, when I didn't even say anything about Bush, you lying fucking hack dittohead. You bailed on that one when I challenged you; I'm guessing you'll bail on this one, too. Where did I admit that?

Fucking hack.

I don’t believe this is a real person. It reads like a computer generated cyberpersona to me. Probably the young republicans experimenting in programming class. Don’t aggravate yourself!

I don’t believe this is a real person. It reads like a computer generated cyberpersona to me. Probably the young republicans experimenting in programming class. Don’t aggravate yourself!

Thanks; I'm irritable this morning. I should knock off for awhile. I also didn't like Little A admonishing me not to use profanity.

There's a whole new batch of righties on the board that seem fabricated; indisputable & Little A lead the pack.

Thanks; I'm irritable this morning. I should knock off for awhile. I also didn't like Little A admonishing me not to use profanity.

There's a whole new batch of righties on the board that seem fabricated; indisputable & Little A lead the pack.

Oh it is a total infestation Onceler! It’s not you, we’ve been infested.
But if you’re cranky than it’s even worse. Sometimes I type up posts that would get me banned, probably, and then I don’t hit send, and I say, I better go cool off.

You're getting more and more people who don't let you get away with lies and insults, who ask you to back up your statements, and who do back up their own.

I guess I can't blame you for getting upset. Having to defend an indefensible agenda, is probably pretty stressful, isn't it?

To quote a recent famous speech, your "chickens are coming home to roost." And your reactions are as insanely whacky as that speechmaker's... predictably.

You're getting more and more people who don't let you get away with lies and insults, who ask you to back up your statements, and who do back up their own.

I guess I can't blame you for getting upset. Having to defend an indefensible agenda, is probably pretty stressful, isn't it?

To quote a recent famous speech, your "chickens are coming home to roost." And your reactions are as insanely whacky as that speechmaker's... predictably.

You bother me not at all acorn.

Keep dreaming.
And let me know whose chickens came home to roost after November when you lose the white house, and suffer further losses in the Senate and House. And learn how to say “Yes sir, sir” and “yes ma’m right away”, cause you are gonna have some new masters dear. :)

People have been SCREAMING about Obama's relationship with Rev. Wright. Well one thing I know is that Reverend Wright has NEVER told people in his church in a letter to conceal child molestation until the victims were 28 years old. This man is the Spiritual father for a bit more than a billion people and he actively engaged in concealing child sexual abusers. If I was president of the United States I wouldn't eat a saltine cracker with that bastard. Things said by this pope make Wright's comments pale by comparison.

So, everyone should hold over THIS NEW POPE'S head what the last or previous pope's did? ;)

I mean, maybe it should be, it is all the same higherarchy, but the way you stated this, I was uncertain if you realized that it was Pope John Paul the 2nd that had the reigns during that whole pedophilia, coverup, debacle, no?

and good morning Socrtease

care

Interesting...

So, if I understand you correctly, you consider those with opposing views to be an "infestation?"

in·fest (n-fst)
tr.v. in·fest·ed, in·fest·ing, in·fests
1. To inhabit or overrun in numbers or quantities large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious
2. To live as a parasite in or on

Is it your contention that opposing views are harmful? Perhaps the threaten you preconceived notions of where the country should be politically? Maybe it's just that you find the idea that someone may disagree with your views obnoxious?

Or do you consider those with opposing views parasites?

Interesting...

So, if I understand you correctly, you consider those with opposing views to be an "infestation?"

in·fest (n-fst)
tr.v. in·fest·ed, in·fest·ing, in·fests
1. To inhabit or overrun in numbers or quantities large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious
2. To live as a parasite in or on

Is it your contention that opposing views are harmful? Perhaps the threaten you preconceived notions of where the country should be politically? Maybe it's just that you find the idea that someone may disagree with your views obnoxious?

Or do you consider those with opposing views parasites?

Yes.

So, everyone should hold over THIS NEW POPE'S head what the last or previous pope's did? ;)

I mean, maybe it should be, it is all the same higherarchy, but the way you stated this, I was uncertain if you realized that it was Pope John Paul the 2nd that had the reigns during that whole pedophilia, coverup, debacle, no?

and good morning Socrtease

care

the new pope was involved in it though, when he was a bishop. Hi care.

Back