I'm sending this to the Creation Science Museum

think, idiot, think......humans and chimps diverged from WHAT line.......apes you dense bitch......it's your thread, if its ignorance, you own it.....
Is this the part where you get so angry that you start posting homicide fantasies, rage quit the board, and then crawl back on your hands and knees three months later?

No one knows what the last common ancestor of humans and the existing apes was. Miocene fossils in Africa are extremely rare. All we know is that living hominids share an extinct common primate ancestor.

The fact is humans did not descend from chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans.

All life shares a common genetic heritage ---> you have a lot of the DNA that a jellyfish has... Your utter shock at learning the existing hominid family, which includes humans, have a common primate ancestor is just due to your lack of education

Is this the part where you get so angry that you start posting homicide fantasies, rage quit the board, and then crawl back on your hands and knees three months later?
I don't know......is this the part where you prove yourself to be a worthless cunt?......

All life shares a common genetic heritage ---> you have a lot of the DNA that a jellyfish has... Your utter shock at learning the existing hominid family, which includes humans, have a common primate ancestor is just due to your lack of education
when you create something perfect there's no need to create something less....it didn't surprise me to learn you idiots think you evolved from a single celled amoeba......what surprised me is that you somehow thought it was progress.....

take it up with the OP you simple minded fuckwit.....
Why you simple minded dimwitted fuckwit?

Divergence in the OP does not mean, 'evolved from' as you addle minded brain seems to think.

Remember i added science to the 'law' as a topic you should not comment on if you wish to stop embarrassing yourself with your stupidity.

think, idiot, think......humans and chimps diverged from WHAT line.......apes you dense bitch......it's your thread, if its ignorance, you own it.....
No you simpleton moron.

You need to stop trying to 'think' as you cannot.

If you have a question of 'what common ancestor did chimps and humans diverge from'... the answer is not 'apes' as you assume in your abject stupidity.

The divergence occurred when aliens interbred with apelike creatures that resulted in modern man.
Men were used as slaves by the aliens until they left the planet.

If you have a question of 'what common ancestor did chimps and humans diverge from'... the answer is not 'apes' as you assume in your abject stupidity.
stick with charging people for their gas......you haven't the brains to figure out anything else.......

when you create something perfect there's no need to create something less....it didn't surprise me to learn you idiots think you evolved from a single celled amoeba......what surprised me is that you somehow thought it was progress.....

The best data we have indicate all life on Earth evolved from a last common ancestor that was most likely a single celled prokaryote similar to archaea.

I don't think it diminishes religion to say life evolved from simpler forms, and that the extant hominids evolved and diverged from archaic, extinct forms of earlier primates.

I have not heard a compelling explanation for why that is so offensive to religion. Even the Pope and the RCC accept evolutionary science.

Fucking fool.......divergence means they both evolved from...
Yes now do something you have never done before that is THINK.

No where, NO WHERE, does it say they 'diverged from an Ape'.

You fuckiing added that word you half wit moron.

It says they diverged from a common ancestor, and you, in you idiotic bliss inserted the word Ape and now you argue with people who call out your stupidity.

You truly are stupid beyond words.

Yes now do something you have never done before that is THINK.

No where, NO WHERE, does it say they 'diverged from an Ape'.

You fuckiing added that word you half wit moron.

It says they diverged from a common ancestor, and you, in you idiotic bliss inserted the word Ape and now you argue with people who call out your stupidity.

You truly are stupid beyond words.
flail, Fool.....flail......

your best wild fantasy,,,,,,,,

Don't worry. It's pretty common for people to shrink back from the idea that humanity is just another animal on a planet full of animals and that we share commonality with all life. And you are not alone in being freaked out that humans appear to come from simple life forms.

But sometimes science shows us the reality that doesn't comport with our ego.

flail, Fool.....flail......
you have one universal gift and that is that everyone who engages you sees you as an idiot.

Again NO WHERE in the OP does it state or suggest an Ape is the common ancestor. You made that up and then blamed the OP for your made up narrative.

in closing, you are stupid.

you have one universal gift and that is that everyone who engages you sees you as an idiot.

Again NO WHERE in the OP does it state or suggest an Ape is the common ancestor. You made that up and then blamed the OP for your made up narrative.

in closing, you are stupid.
odd.....I've been hearing the godless claim man is just another ape for the last seventy years.......all you mindless idiots do is contradict yourselves.....

Back