I'm sending this to the Creation Science Museum

odd.....I've been hearing the godless claim man is just another ape for the last seventy years.......all you mindless idiots do is contradict yourselves.....

Yes, humans are just another great ape. Just because we are another ape does not mean we came FROM apes but that humans and other apes derived from an earlier proto-ape-like ancestor.

Just like you and your cousins. Doesn't mean you were born out of the coupling of your aunt and uncle, but rather you and your cousins come from the same GRANDPARENTS.

Does that make sense?

odd.....I've been hearing the godless claim man is just another ape for the last seventy years.......all you mindless idiots do is contradict yourselves.....
And yet nothing you say supports you saying the OP said what you said it did. You either lied or were stupid. Or most likely both.

Again it is a mercy to you. Stop talking law or science as you continually embarrass yourself by getting EVERYTHING wrong.

Yes, humans are just another great ape. Just because we are another ape does not mean we came FROM apes but that humans and other apes derived from an earlier proto-ape-like ancestor.

Just like you and your cousins. Doesn't mean you were born out of the coupling of your aunt and uncle, but rather you and your cousins come from the same GRANDPARENTS.

Does that make sense?
there is nothing of science or law, that will ever make sense to him or that he will get right.

I can say that in advance of his reply with certainty. The proof will now follow.

And yet nothing you say supports you saying the OP said what you said it did. You either lied or were stupid. Or most likely both.

Again it is a mercy to you. Stop talking law or science as you continually embarrass yourself by getting EVERYTHING wrong.
stick to selling gas.....science is not one of your skills.....

more so than yours, rock boy.....

At least I've had a paleontology class. Feel free to google that if you don't know what it means. And I've personally hunted for and found more fossils than you ever have.

Hey, btw, have you figured out what area of law you specialize in? Would you like me to recommend some so you can google them and see if you want to stick with one of those?

At least I've had a paleontology class. Feel free to google that if you don't know what it means. And I've personally hunted for and found more fossils than you ever have.

Hey, btw, have you figured out what area of law you specialize in? Would you like me to recommend some so you can google them and see if you want to stick with one of those?
what does it matter if you studied inaccurate science?......did your study of fossils make your testimony valuable in court or was your expertise limited to contesting mineral rights.....I had some small experience with those as well is Incorporeal hereditaments and IRS 1031 tax exchanges.......

Back