I'm surprised ABC still airs "Charlie Brown Christmas"

red states rule

I watch it every year, but I am surprised there isn't more outrage about it. Where is the ACLU, atheist activists, and such?

In a world where saying "Merry Christmas" is political taboo, nativity scenes are being removed from public places, and parents are getting mad for their kids participating in Christmas activities at school, I am surprised

I do hope you get everything that is coming to you in new year

how very christian of you. I am sure you will do all you can to ensure your wish comes true.

I said merry christmas, and I meant it. I hope that the spirit of Christmas and the renewal that advent can bring fills your heart.

how very christian of you. I am sure you will do all you can to ensure your wish comes true.

I said merry christmas, and I meant it. I hope that the spirit of Christmas and the renewal that advent can bring fills your heart.

Guilty conscience Rev? I said I hope you get everything you deserve. If you think you deserve something bad - that is your issue

BTW, you talking about being a Christian is like Ted Kennedy talking about safe driving or Bill Clinton talking about how to make a great marriage

Guilty conscience Rev? I said I hope you get everything you deserve. If you think you deserve something bad - that is your issue

BTW, you talking about being a Christian is like Ted Kennedy talking about safe driving or Bill Clinton talking about how to make a great marriage

I never said that you wanted something bad to happen to me. who is it with the guilty conscience, I wonder?

Again, regardless of your unchristian hatred for me, I still wish you a merry christmas and hope that you are spritually renewed and healed in this advent season.

I never said that you wanted something bad to happen to me. who is it with the guilty conscience, I wonder?

Again, regardless of your unchristian hatred for me, I still wish you a merry christmas and hope that you are spritually renewed and healed in this advent season.

Rev, I have said I hope you get everything you have coming in the next year

You have the guilty conscience or you would be over on DP . You were publicly humilated and now you do not have the balls to post there anymore

Rev, I have said I hope you get everything you have coming in the next year

You have the guilty conscience or you would be over on DP . You were publicly humilated and now you do not have the balls to post there anymore

as I said, my departure from DP.com is a private matter between me and the owner of the site. Your speculations as to my reasons for departing are just that...and they are inaccurate.

Let's try to talk issues here on this site and not bring things from other boards into these discussions, OK?

as I said, my departure from DP.com is a private matter between me and the owner of the site. Your speculations as to my reasons for departing are just that...and they are inaccurate.

Let's try to talk issues here on this site and not bring things from other boards into these discussions, OK?

Eh, it is no longer private Rev. Your double life was exposed - and being the "man" that you are - you ran like hell

Jim posted a thread then removed it - that is a fact

You are a coward, a liar, and a fraud. It was exposed to your flock and Chirch - and now your name was changed in a lame attempt to try and cover your tracks

Christmas came early this year :)

As I said, my departure from DP.com is a private matter between me and the owner of the site. Your speculations as to my reasons for departing are just that...and they are inaccurate.

and why don't you go back to DP.com and enjoy your Christmas present. Don't poison this site with our feud.

As I said, my departure from DP.com is a private matter between me and the owner of the site. Your speculations as to my reasons for departing are just that...and they are inaccurate.

and why don't you go back to DP.com and enjoy your Christmas present. Don't poison this site with our feud.

As I said it is no logner private. But if you want to play your games go ahead. It is common knowledge why you ran away. I would yto if I exposed as a fake and a fraud as you were

I am glad to see you joined another board. I guess since you are to chicken to face the people of DP time is heavy on your hands

http://www.amendmentix.com/index.php

Yea....or George W Bush talking about how to govern affectively and competently!

Yea....or George W Bush talking about how to govern affectively and competently!

Pre Bush has kept your ass safe since 9-11 yet nobody will give him credit for it

Now it another attack happened he would be blamed

Now we will see how unchecked liberalism will govern affectively and competently :)

Pre Bush has kept your ass safe since 9-11 yet nobody will give him credit for it

Now we will see how unchecked liberalism will govern affectively and competently :)

Presumably their first act will be to ban ABC showing Charlie Brown Christmas.

That's not true. It's Bulwinkle the Moose that has kept you safe from another terrorist attack and I defy you to prove that he has not kept you safe.

What unchecked liberalism are you talking about? Obama's a moderate. Now I understand that by the lights of a brown shirted, jack booted, storm trooping reactionary extremist like you anything slightly to the right of Attallah the Hun is a goddless liberal but the fact is, Obama is a moderate and was elected as one and so far is building a cabinet of diverse views, including conservatives.

So where's this so called unchecked liberalism? What is wrong with liberalism? It is, after all, the ideology this nation was founded on and how could it not be more affective and competent than Bushco? You're not raising the bar very high here Bubba.

Back