I’m Young, African American, Female and ... Republican!

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
I’m often asked, “When did you become a Republican?” And my answer is the same every time: “I’ve always been one!”

We believe in keeping more money in our own pockets so that we can afford the things we need, especially when times are hard. We believe in a less intrusive government that doesn’t get in the way of us living out our dreams. We believe in entrepreneurship and innovation. We also believe in protecting the lives of the unborn. And when those babies grow into young children, we believe in providing them with the best education possible—and that parents, not government, should make those choices for their children.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/pol..._henry_why_i_m_a_black_female_republican.html

Its always nice to see young people who share the ethos of their patents grand parents and for generations back.

Slavery is alive and well.

Liberals have now made it easier and less newsworthy for homosexuals to come out of the closet, than it is for blacks to say they are Republicans.

Gotta keep them coloreds on the plantation.

Slavery is alive and well.

Liberals have now made it easier and less newsworthy for homosexuals to come out of the closet, than it is for blacks to say they are Republicans.

Gotta keep them coloreds on the plantation.

“We believe in keeping more money in our own pockets so that we can afford the things we need, especially when times are hard.”

That’s why we start undeclared unconstitutional wars all over the world and promote a Military Industrial Complex and military bases in over 120 other countries and an American World Police Force and even an unconstitutional Drug War here at home all costing billions & billions & billions and we borrow money from China to pay for it.

“We believe in a less intrusive government that doesn’t get in the way of us living out our dreams.”

That’s why we created the unconstitutional Drug War and we strongly oppose gay marriage contracts between agreeable adults.

“We believe in entrepreneurship and innovation.”

That’s why we along with our twin sister Democrats play the bribery for loot and bribery for legislation game with our crony capitalist bastard co-conspirators on Wall Street & other Special Interest groups.

“We also believe in protecting the lives of the unborn.”

Unless they get in the way along with other born and unborn folks in places where we start our unconstitutional wars and we're bombing the shit out of them.

Can we spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

That’s why we start undeclared unconstitutional wars all over the world and promote a Military Industrial Complex and military bases in over 120 other countries and an American World Police Force and even an unconstitutional Drug War here at home all costing billions & billions & billions and we borrow money from China to pay for it.

That’s why we created the unconstitutional Drug War and we strongly oppose gay marriage contracts between agreeable adults.

That’s why we along with our twin sister Democrats play the bribery for loot and bribery for legislation game with our crony capitalist bastard co-conspirators on Wall Street & other Special Interest groups.

Unless they get in the way along with other born and unborn folks in places where we start our unconstitutional wars and we're bombing the shit out of them.

Can we spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?
Why not ask her if she's for all that stuff instead of assuming that she is, Mr. Straw Man.

Why not ask her if she's for all that stuff instead of assuming that she is, Mr. Straw Man.

Suddenly DY is so very concerned with getting the truth and not just making up his usual bullshit.

Too bad he won't live by his own words.

Just one more example of his "do as I say and not as I do" attitude.

Back