I’m Young, African American, Female and ... Republican!

I really don't give a shit what impression I give off to people that have no value in my life once I shut my computer off? BTW my comment was meant to be sarcastic.

So you wanted to be an ass, you were an ass, and now you complain because some think you're an ass.

:good4u:

I'm African-American and I have a job and I go to school but people still think I'm a thug!

Every nation and CATAGORY in the world has a lot to learn about Profiling.

I'll admit I'm guilty too because Sun Devil I saw your profile picture and instantly thought you were a Smurf.

Islamists that don't know about profiling hate Christians. Christians that don't know about profiling sometimes follow Fox News. And some Fox News listeners are so scared they burn down buildings.

Every nation and CATAGORY in the world has a lot to learn about Profiling.

I'll admit I'm guilty too because Sun Devil I saw your profile picture and instantly thought you were a Smurf.

Islamists that don't know about profiling hate Christians. Christians that don't know about profiling sometimes follow Fox News. And some Fox News listeners are so scared they burn down buildings.

I thought he was trying to be a Watchman!! :dunno:

The point was about PROFILING and how every organization including both parties do it. Society always has a lot to learn about this this topic today.

Explain troll small brain

OK, I'll go slow here; because obviously you're just looking for something to complain about.

You said:
...I'll admit I'm guilty too because Sun Devil I saw your profile picture and instantly thought you were a Smurf....

I then responded, with:
I thought he was trying to be a Watchman!! :dunno:

Now, here's where you really do have to focus; OK.
His avatar looked similar to Dr. Manhattan in the movie The Watchmen.
Here's a clip:

Does that sooth your hurt feelings?

What happened Anti?
You apparently have time to make other posts and yet, you've failed to address my answer to your query.
Why is that?

She is cute as a button.

she is also had her head filled with silly lies.

Some day she may just be disenchanted with who her party really is.

Will she be willing to cheat voters out of their right to vote?

LOL wait...So by me using an expletive to emphasize that I don't give a shit, somehow that translates to me complaing?

Nah, is was your statement and then you're attempt to make it appear sarcastic.

I'm African-American and I have a job and I go to school but people still think I'm a thug!

I really don't give a shit what impression I give off to people that have no value in my life once I shut my computer off? BTW my comment was meant to be sarcastic.

Back