In 2020 CNN did an entire segment on Kamala's Indian heritage

This is just too rich. Too funny. Trump needs to play it over and over again. She is about her ethnicity like she is about policy, completely changeable .

She highlighted that she was Indian. She made a big deal about it, the media made a big deal about it.

Then, to court the black vote she highlighted that she was black. Trump rightly points out that he, as an outside observer, didn’t even know she was black BECAUSE SHE MADE A BIG DEAL THAT SHE WAS INDIAN.

It’s political expediency and Trump is 100% right for pointing that out. She grew up as an Indian, she didn’t grow up in the hood as she would have you believe. Her life experience is very different from the average Black American growing up in a Democrat slum.

She highlighted that she was Indian. She made a big deal about it, the media made a big deal about it.

Then, to court the black vote she highlighted that she was black. Trump rightly points out that he, as an outside observer, didn’t even know she was black BECAUSE SHE MADE A BIG DEAL THAT SHE WAS INDIAN.

It’s political expediency and Trump is 100% right for pointing that out. She grew up as an Indian, she didn’t grow up in the hood as she would have you believe. Her life experience is very different from the average Black American growing up in a Democrat slum.
She was in the Congressional Black Congress. She was in a black sorority in college. She has never denied being partly black. Your bigotry is showing again.

She was in the Congressional Black Congress. She was in a black sorority in college. She has never denied being partly black. Your bigotry is showing again.

partly black

So at this point any shades of brown could make claim to being black just by saying so

Last edited:
partly black

So at this point any shades of brown could make claim to being black just by saying so
Pretty much...You can claim to be anything you want these days as you probably noticed... Most people who are bIracial or multiracial are very proud of their ethnicity... And don't throw out the black card...

Pretty much...You can claim to be anything you want these days as you probably noticed... Most people who are bIracial or multiracial are very proud of their ethnicity... And don't throw out the black card...
I knew you couldn't resist helping out one of your fellow racists. So big of you! I ordered you a nice hat to cover up those bald patches from the scabies. Hope you like it! Wear it proudly, Kleagelette!

vDhum4u.jpg

partly black

Forum discussion tip: You'd look a whole lot less of a racist prick if you attack Harris on her policies rather than her gender, race, appearance. It's too hard for you bigots to talk about issues though, isn't it?

She has an Indian heritage. It's on her mother's side. You'll be unhappy to know she also had a father.
Oops.
Both of her parents are quite accomplished, extremely well-educated people. Her mother was a scientist working on genetic research in oncology. Her father is an economics professor at Stanford. Either one of them has far more intelligence and education than, say, Volsrock, Toxic TOP, TDAK, and the rest of the forum haters.

She was in the Congressional Black Congress.
I didn't know that one could become black that way.

She was in a black sorority in college.
When did this option open to students who want to become black, or is it only open to Indian students?

She has never denied being partly black.
What percentage female is she?

Your bigotry is showing again.
Your gullibility is showing again.

Her father is an economics professor at Stanford.
This tells me that he probably doesn't know what he's talking about.

Either one of them has far more intelligence and education than, say, Volsrock, Toxic TOP, TDAK, and the rest of the forum haters.
You're the least able to judge intelligence and education. It would appear that you were never intelligent enough to have ever learned anything. Judging by your posts, you spend all your time HATING, not learning anything. You haven't contributed in any positive way to JPP.

I knew you couldn't resist helping out one of your fellow racists.
What a fucking HATER you are. There isn't a shred of anything positive in you. You're nothing but a shit-eating coward who can't stay on topic for even one post without going full ad hominem. All of your "likes" are of cowardly ad hominem posts. You must be the most miserable person on the planet.

2a7ba86dcfde66e931be85877bb4016f.png

Forum discussion tip: You'd look a whole lot less of a racist prick if you attack Harris on her policies rather than her gender, race, appearance.
How does attacking Kamala-wala for being a woman make someone a racist?

When was the last time you made any sort of rational and truthful commentary on Trump's policies? Never? How was Trump not the best President in US history considering the execution of his official duties?

... or are you just a stupid, uneducated racist misanthropic asswipe?

Both of her parents are quite accomplished, extremely well-educated people. Her mother was a scientist working on genetic research in oncology. Her father is an economics professor at Stanford. Either one of them has far more intelligence and education than, say, Volsrock, Toxic TOP, TDAK, and the rest of the forum haters.
Trump is hearing about his fuckup this morning from black Republican congressmen.

He isn't always the smartest guy in the room. He evidently went into the thing expecting the same obsequious treatment CNN gave him and when that didn't happen he lost his cool.

Pretty much...You can claim to be anything you want these days as you probably noticed...
Leftists create irrelevant categories of "race," assign them status values, and then pretend to control who gets what race(s). Political opponents who don't go along with their "grasping at straws" system is obviously a RACIST! I'm guessing that you should prepare yourself to be called a RACIST!

I'd offer to help you prepare by calling you a RACIST! ... but I just haven't mastered the delivery that leftists develop over a lifetime of practice.

So, there is absolutely no reason any rational adult should like, much less vote for, the dancing Kummly-a-Harrisssssssss based on any sort of policy, platform or accomplishment, ... so now obviously were are to vote for her because she is both Indian and "black". I imagine that if things start to go to pot, CNN will explain Karamel's Hispanic-Philippino heritage.

Let's not forget, we are to vote for her because, despite being one of the two most HATED women in America, she is still a woman, and we must vote for a woman. Ergo, what's not to like about her?

RACIST! ... aha! I gotcha.

Most people who are bIracial or multiracial are very proud of their ethnicity... And don't throw out the black card...
All leftists throw out the "black" card, but none more quickly than caucasian virtue-signalers. You're a RACIST! remember? All of us conservatives are, and we never saw it coming.

Trump is making stuff up and is racist!!!

Oops

Volsrock is so weird he thinks people only have one parent and that parent only had one parent, etc.

Heritage comes from both parents and often those parents can have different heritages so the child has more than one heritage.

Back