In 2020 CNN did an entire segment on Kamala's Indian heritage

Thanks for the tacit confession that if you saw him walking down the street would not identify him as Caucasian, you would identify him as somebody of subsaharan African ancestry.
You didn't answer my question shit stain, what did I write? You're such a useless pussy.

You're just dumb and WEIRD not comprehending the point or much of anything. :laugh:
Are you too stupid to realize that a person's heritage may include more than one country and more than one race?

I don't think it's weird at all that you are that stupid, poopiehead. That seems to be pretty much your level of stupidity all the time.

Pretty much...You can claim to be anything you want these days as you probably noticed... Most people who are bIracial or multiracial are very proud of their ethnicity... And don't throw out the black card...
Like your fake Black husband that you were never married too o_O 🤪

Nobody... I don't think...
So why mention it?
When Powell was announced as the first Black Secretary of State, many in Latin America were confused. They definitely thought he was part Black, but you have to be majority Black to be Black in much of South America.

In America, we had the One Drop Rule. It has lessoned, but any noticeable amount Black makes you Black. Harris is Black under American rules.

Is it not true that she is partly black? Just like Obama?
She's actually mutti-racial...she is not black... and not just like Obama...;) There is no one drop rule, btw...;) She can identify as anything she needs to identify as., however..Which seems to be the route she's taken... ( Congratulations to Kate Douglas! Magnificent race!! And to Simone-our hometown girl...pretty darn good day for the USA so far!!)

Last edited:
Back