In what sport are men and women relatively equal?

Eagle_Eye

I would say soccer, women have the stamina. Plus size and muscle power don't seem to be that important. Thoughts

A woman’s soccer team won’t beat a man’s team if they are at the same level

There are no major sports where they are equal but there are many minor ones like skiing, equestrian, shooting, fishing and stuff like that

I would say soccer, women have the stamina. Plus size and muscle power don't seem to be that important. Thoughts

I'd say tennis and other net games like volleyball, etc. I'd say women might actually have an edge in gymnastics.

Gymnastics. AFAIK, all the superstar Olympic gymnasts were women, not men.

I like the female skaters in the Olympics more than the men skaters.

I'd say tennis
Not a chance. When I was in college an Auburn player by the name of Drew Evert lost in the first round of the NCAA championships. His sister Chris won Wimbledon later that year. Drew could beat Chris easily.
https://www.thewareaglereader.com/2...a-top-notch-netter-for-auburn-in-the-mid-70s/

Williams sisters vs Karsten Braasch: When World No. 203 destroyed Serena Williams and Venus Williams in Battle of the Sexes
https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/...d-serena-williams-venus-williams-battle-sexes

I also remember a journeyman pro named Jeff Tarango played the Williams sisters together. They played doubles against Tarango. Tarango beat them 6-0 while smoking a cigarette dangling from his mouth the whole set.
Can't find the link to that.

I was ranked around No. 14 in the 16 and unders in Louisiana and regularly practiced with the the girls' No. 1 in the 18 and unders (I should say gave her practice). Sometimes we'd play practice sets. Occasionally she'd win one game a set. Occasionally.

I'm thinking if transgender women what womens sports would be fair.

The transgender issue in sports is way overblown.

Barry Bonds loaded up on steroids to become a “super male” and broke the home run record. I don’t see the same outrage there.

So, much ado, except to those who wish to continue to fane the flames of the right’s latest boogeyman - transgenders.

Barry Bonds loaded up on steroids to become a “super male” and broke the home run record. I don’t see the same outrage there.

So, much ado, except to those who wish to continue to fane the flames of the right’s latest boogeyman - transgenders.

Tell that to all the women that can’t win anymore

Tell that to all the women that can’t win anymore

You tell them. if you can find them. Less than half a percent of people identify as trans. Not all of them are into athletics. There are an estimated 100 total in competition In the whole country. This is a lot of noise about very rare occurrences.

And steroid use by pros and amateurs in sports is illegal, A transgender is not.

Croquet maybe, if that's sport...

maxresdefault.jpg

You have to really bastardize, and then water down, the meaning of "sport" to nothing more than "competition" for women (as a class) to defeat men (as a class). Otherwise, in all sports, men dominate.

However, if you sufficiently stretch and spindle and mutilate and pureé and torture the definition of "sport", then women can easily excel in shooting, sewing, art, practicing law and reading text, to name a few. However, when it comes to cooking, the vast bulk of the world's greatest chefs are men, and I'm not sure why that is.

I will say that women breastfeed in a league all their own.

Back