In what sport are men and women relatively equal?

You tell them. if you can find them. Less than half a percent of people identify as trans. Not all of them are into athletics. There are an estimated 100 total in competition In the whole country. This is a lot of noise about very rare occurrences.
Another stupid analysis by Nordberg.

Less than half a percent of people are bank robbers. Not all of them are active. There are an estimated 100 total actively working a heist in the whole country. This is a lot of noise about a very rare occurrence. So, much ado, except to those who wish to continue to fan the flames of the left’s latest boogeyman - getaway drivers.

Nordberg, you are a total idiot. Canceling women's competitions is wrong, regardless of how rare it is.

You have to really bastardize, and then water down, the meaning of "sport" to nothing more than "competition" for women (as a class) to defeat men (as a class). Otherwise, in all sports, men dominate.

However, if you sufficiently stretch and spindle and mutilate and pureé and torture the definition of "sport", then women can easily excel in shooting, sewing, art, practicing law and reading text, to name a few. However, when it comes to cooking, the vast bulk of the world's greatest chefs are men, and I'm not sure why that is.

I will say that women breastfeed in a league all their own.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Why does it matter?

Why shouldn't it matter? Oh that's right originally men and womens sports and bathrooms and all other things separated by gender were done so because of the male patriarchy. Am I right? Let's just save some fucking time, of course I'm right.

Why shouldn't it matter? Oh that's right originally men and womens sports and bathrooms and all other things separated by gender were done so because of the male patriarchy. Am I right? Let's just save some fucking time, of course I'm right.

I really don’t give a fuck one way or another.

About transgenders in sports. Much ado over nothing.

Or about your opinion.

I really don’t give a fuck one way or another.

About transgenders in sports. Much ado over nothing.

Or about your opinion.

But you do are because you keep responding to this thread so save us your "I don't care" act.

What Im hoping will happen is REAL women lose scholarships and their livelihoods in sports because of this leftist bullshit. Maybe one day women and blacks will realize leftists don't actually give a shit about them.

I can't wait for you to respond AGAIN to tell me how.much you don't care.

I would say soccer, women have the stamina. Plus size and muscle power don't seem to be that important. Thoughts

Ping Pong, Tennis, Bowling, Racing cars, racing horses, equestrian sports, Free Diving, long distance cycling, shooting sports, rock climbing, snow skiing, snowboarding, long distance swimming, sledding, gymnastics, fencing, archery, long distance running- to name just a few!

Last edited:
You tell them. if you can find them. Less than half a percent of people identify as trans. Not all of them are into athletics. There are an estimated 100 total in competition In the whole country. This is a lot of noise about very rare occurrences.
It’s a new wedge issue. Republicans need hate for their success.

But you do are because you keep responding to this thread so save us your "I don't care" act.

What Im hoping will happen is REAL women lose scholarships and their livelihoods in sports because of this leftist bullshit. Maybe one day women and blacks will realize leftists don't actually give a shit about them.

I can't wait for you to respond AGAIN to tell me how.much you don't care.

The number of scholarships and livelihoods lost are minimal. Next to nil. So your bullshit doesn’t fly.

Any talented female athlete will be just fine. They’ll get their scholarship and, if they’re good enough, make a living out of it. Trans or no trans.

But, just like many of your buddies, it’s not really that you care so much about women’s sports, it’s all about your latest boogeyman.

The number of scholarships and livelihoods lost are minimal. Next to nil. So your bullshit doesn’t fly.

Any talented female athlete will be just fine. They’ll get their scholarship and, if they’re good enough, make a living out of it. Trans or no trans.

But, just like many of your buddies, it’s not really that you care so much about women’s sports, it’s all about your latest boogeyman.

You have a lot to say for someone who claims not to care. The WNBA wouldnt even be a thing without the NBA. Same with womens soccer. It's shit that no one watches. Maybe they'll create the RWNBA.

I would say soccer, women have the stamina. Plus size and muscle power don't seem to be that important. Thoughts

Snipers.

7pvqlv.gif

I really don’t give a fuck one way or another. About transgenders in sports. Much ado over nothing. Or about your opinion.
In other words, you've always been a loser who was never competitive in sports, and your WISH you had had the opportunity to compete as a woman so that you might have had some semblance of a chance to get a third-place trophy in something, somewhere.

Very true, Terry, very true. I have seen several women get the top score of the [group] despite it being their first time ever firing a weapon. It's my belief that women have, statistically speaking, steadier hands and fewer (or less of) breathing control issues.

I just don't consider weapon firing a sport. The only way to make weapon firing a sport, in my opinion, will involve people dying.

Very true, Terry, very true. I have seen several women get the top score of the [group] despite it being their first time ever firing a weapon. It's my belief that women have, statistically speaking, steadier hands and fewer (or less of) breathing control issues.

I just don't consider weapon firing a sport. The only way to make weapon firing a sport, in my opinion, will involve people dying.

Which is what snipers do, Sybil. You're a little slow, ain'tcha?

Why do you think Into the Night and gfm7175 link your posts in their signatures?
Is it because you are the Pitcher in the relationship and they are the catchers?
t1516.gif

In other words, you've always been a loser who was never competitive in sports, and your WISH you had had the opportunity to compete as a woman so that you might have had some semblance of a chance to get a third-place trophy in something, somewhere.

What about spanking monkeys? Would you be the winner there, Sybil?

7pvzyc.gif

Back