In what sport are men and women relatively equal?

You have a lot to say for someone who claims not to care. The WNBA wouldnt even be a thing without the NBA. Same with womens soccer. It's shit that no one watches. Maybe they'll create the RWNBA.

I can’t dumb it down anymore for you.

Try your “I care about women’s athletics” on your other gullible anti-trans asswipes. The rest of us can see through your bullshit.

I can’t dumb it down anymore for you.

Try your “I care about women’s athletics” on your other gullible anti-trans asswipes. The rest of us can see through your bullshit.

Non need you're dumb enough

I dont give a shit about girl sports but a lot of people do you self absorbed leftist dick faced pig. Just like a leftist it's all about what you and the freaks want. Fuck everybody else.

Last edited:
Snipers.

7pvqlv.gif

Legitimate sporting event.

Sharpshooting events have been an Olympic sport longer than basketball or snowboarding.

I dont give a shit about girl sports but a lot of people do you self absorbed leftist dick faced pig. Just like a leftist it's all about what you and the freaks want. Fuck everybody else.

Did you ever think going back to heroin would be better for you, Yak? Make your life happier?

Damn that Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa! Look how many baseball players they robbed of their livelihoods!

Mark McGwire
Roger Clemens
Alex Rodriguez

Those fuckers took millions of dollars out of the mouths of so many!

There’s your argument, pal. Pretty damn funny.

I don't understand how someone can find joy in ending a creature's existence. It's one thing to kill for food, but to kill for fun? I can't grasp how some people find joy in killing.
Agreed. People who take joy in killing are sick. Not as sick as pedos and sock puppeteers, but sick.

I would say that people who kill for fun are at the same level as pedophiles.

Agreed. It took you multiple posts to admit it, but at least you did in the end. What about sock puppeteers and other liars? Same thing or will you defend such scumbags?

Back