Infanticide to Address a Grievance is Monstrously Evil (Open to Everybody)

^^^^ What he said. (???)

So this symbiotic Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom of dhimmitude servitude pedophilia back & forth with Christain Nation Christiananlity pedophilia continues in their not so master race not so master plan as usual with infanticide.....

Anyone who supports killing living humans who have not committed any crime is morally depraved.

Killing living humans who have not committed any crime is pretty close to the definition or war,

I hope that we can maintain our streak of never getting involved in one of those
and thus continue to be the planet's most morally pristine nation.

Killing living humans who have not committed any crime is pretty close to the definition or war,

I hope that we can maintain our streak of never getting involved in one of those
and thus continue to be the planet's most morally pristine nation.

This continuing over 50 years Christian Nation Halloween celebration of SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 trick or treat Christiananality pedophilia George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam so those way too dang lily brilliant white Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom Islam dhimmitude servitude infanticide as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" are morally pristine thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists suicidal super egos of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming.......

So Planned Parenthood doesn't do infanticides? Thank you for conceding defeat, Hitler lover.

I guess he thinks birth control is akin to abortion. A lot of really fucking stupid people believe the same thing, so no surprise there.

Back