Inflation down to 2.2%, paving the way for more Fed interest rate cuts

So trump gets an economy from Obama with an inflation rate of 1.4% and trump then hands on an economy to Biden with an inflation rate of 1.9% but it's trumps fault that the inflation ballooned to over 5%? And then biden shuts down the entire fucking economy but that's trumps fault too. You're a fucking idiot.
Don't say ONE word about the COVID checks sent out that drove inflation up.
Don't say one word about all the lies and confusing, conflicting LIES and disinformation Trump put out.
I see you don't thing any of those things could have had an effect on the economy.
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

Don't say ONE word about the COVID checks sent out that drove inflation up.
Don't say one word about all the lies and confusing, conflicting LIES and disinformation Trump put out.
I see you don't thing any of those things could have had an effect on the economy.
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE
That imbecile you morons voted for shit down the entire fucking economy. You're a retard

You're a retard so you have no fucking clue what anyone is talking about.

You claimed that inflation under Trump was .5%. It was 8%.

There is nothing in the link that supports your made up bullshit statistic. Apparently your debate style is to call people names when they they prove you wrong. Cool, bro. I accept your unconditional surrender.

That imbecile you morons voted for shit down the entire fucking economy. You're a retard
And AGAIN WHY?????
LIES , disinformation, confusing information, conflicting information NO LEADERSHIP in the USA at ALL at that time.
I guess YOU think it would have been better to just let COVID go wild and have another 10 or 15 million people or so get it and have a LOT more people die.
As I pointed out ASSHOLE , ONE woman came into NYC about the First of March and by the 30th of the month OVER 79,000 people had it, what were they suppose to do?
We can all see you have no regard for Human lives .
I think they did the right thing FUCK the economy SAVE peoples lives.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

You claimed that inflation under Trump was .5%. It was 8%.

There is nothing in the link that supports your made up bullshit statistic. Apparently your debate style is to call people names when they they prove you wrong. Cool, bro. I accept your unconditional surrender.
That's not what I said dumbass donkey fucker. Go back and see what i actually wrote you retarded inbred fucking dimwitted piece of shit.

That's not what I said dumbass donkey fucker. Go back and see what i actually wrote you retarded inbred fucking dimwitted piece of shit.

That is exactly what you said. Word for word. You have been whining about the link I provided for the last half hour, and now you want to claim you didn't say what you said. Got it. Cool, bro.

Copy and paste it

I just quoted it you stupid motherfucker. QUOTED IT.

'UNDER TRUMP INFLATION WENT UP .5%'

Why are you trying to deny what you said when it literally is right in front of your eyes? Why lie about something so easily disproven? Goddamn you are a dunce.

"When" should have been "went" and it's .5% just like the link said. Typos and fat fingers. Obama's avg inflation was 1.4% trumps was 1.9%. Brandons? Over 5%

The link says nothing of the kind. I see the problem. You can't read a fucking chart. Cool bro. There are adult classes you can take. INFLATION WENT UP ALMOST 8%. Did you know that 8 is greater than .5. By 1600%? Probably not. You can't add or subtract. Work on those, and then we'll get to the tougher stuff, like multiplication.

The link says nothing of the kind. I see the problem. You can't read a fucking chart. Cool bro. There are adult classes you can take. INFLATION WENT UP ALMOST 8%. Did you know that 8 is greater than .5. By 1600%? Probably not. You can't add or subtract. Work on those, and then we'll get to the tougher stuff, like multiplication.
Sure it does. Your stupidity is noted

Back