Iraq and oil prices

freak your at your himler shit again.
If Sadam had kuwait's oil he could have set the Price easily at $200. Control is by definition not as high as it could be. You juvinile following me around with you lame as micro-economic try's are admirable but junior assistant level. So have a cookie and go make a cold call. the big boys will talk about the real money.

If that is indeed your position toppy, then you need to be clearer in your original postings on these topics. When you say "keep oil cheap" people are going to assume you mean keep prices where they are (or at least pretty close). When they see oil jump 300% since the start of the war, they are going to think you have lost your mind saying we went to Iraq to keep oil cheap.

But now I see you are talking in relative terms to "what could have been". In that sense I think you are correct. Had Saddam taken control of Kuwait OR if he was still in control of Iraqi oil, then it is likely oil would be priced higher right now than it is.

I with you on almost all economic issues, and you are the WIZZARRR!!! of economics amongst posters.
The turbo-libs say we went to war for oil, no one is going to make a living debating here against that. But they need to be like "golic" and have a touch of integrity (not blackass his lifelong panther membership gives him a lifelong pass at bashing whitey). Sure it's higher because of China, India, the war premium. But this is chicken feed compared to what Sadam could have done. Only a fool would argue otherwise. That's why we had a coalition of more than 1 the first time.

the war has at least two impacts on the price of oil
1. the instability commonly known as the war premium.
2. the debt increase causing ther dollar to drop amking oil more expensive for us to buy.

the war has at least two impacts on the price of oil
1. the instability commonly known as the war premium.
2. the debt increase causing ther dollar to drop amking oil more expensive for us to buy.

Impressive.... you typed more than one line, you were on topic AND you are correct.

What did you do with the real US?

I with you on almost all economic issues, and you are the WIZZARRR!!! of economics amongst posters.
The turbo-libs say we went to war for oil, no one is going to make a living debating here against that. But they need to be like "golic" and have a touch of integrity (not blackass his lifelong panther membership gives him a lifelong pass at bashing whitey). Sure it's higher because of China, India, the war premium. But this is chicken feed compared to what Sadam could have done. Only a fool would argue otherwise. That's why we had a coalition of more than 1 the first time.

Umm...whoa.

Topper lay off the caffeine dude. For some people even one cup is too much. And if you are “whhhizzing” all over SF in some sort of outbreak of ecogeek excited asskissing, you’ve had too much.

It's coming. I'm bracing for it. Starts with a "D", ends with a "hla." There is a "u" in the middle somewhere.

I can't look....

Who cares about the macro economics of moths. But that does explain topper being wrong on pretty much everything.

bullshit 3rd year in and you two Aussies are still praying for the sky to fall. My stocks have made more than your salary. How did I do so bad again?

bullshit 3rd year in and you two Aussies are still praying for the sky to fall. My stocks have made more than your salary. How did I do so bad again?

When you don't have a leg to stand on, you always come back with "I'm rich!" You're worse than Trump.

You know the predictions I'm talking about, topsy.

lorax your too much of a pussy to predict anything but you 10 wrong recession. I have pedicted at least a dozen great stock picks the facts are there. Apple, chevron, energy conversion, I could go on. What where 3 good ones u had?

lorax your too much of a pussy to predict anything but you 10 wrong recession. I have pedicted at least a dozen great stock picks the facts are there. Apple, chevron, energy conversion, I could go on. What where 3 good ones u had?

I love it. You can’t make this stuff up. You really give me a lot of laughs Top.

Do you think economics & investing are one & the same?

Yes or no on that one, tops.

It is over your head but you can learn by watching. Money is politics.

Well, that's a totally separate area. Money IS politics, but economics is not investing. It's a whole different course of study.

You 10 wrong recession, you is....

Back