Is crime up?

Police officers and teachers haven't changed because they want to... It's all about respect for the profession and the the person... We definitely do have people problems .... Part of the biggest problem is those who say they don't want to go back..
I don't want to stay here, never mind go back.

I'm an old grump.
Socially, and especially recreationally, I miss thousands of things with which I grew up,
but which no longer exist in this modern world.

I don't, however,
miss the racism, misogyny, homophobia, nationalist chauvinism, xenophobia, and yes, I'll admit it,
intrusive theocratic religion that existed in my youth.

I don't want to go back, and that's exactly what MAGA is all about.

We're polarized here in America.
We on the left understand how many people sincerely believe in values that make us sick to our stomachs.

I don't think that's the case on the right.
Those on the right think that they're some sort of moral majority.
It's like Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles---
places with millions upon millions of people--
don't even exist to them.

I'm an old grump.
Socially, and especially recreationally, I miss thousands of things with which I grew up,

I don't, however,
miss the racism, misogyny, homophobia, nationalist chauvinism, xenophobia, and yes, I'll admit it,

We on the left understand how many people sincerely believe in values that make us sick to our stomachs.

It's like Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles---
placed with millions upon millions of people--
So go live in San Francisco, where the dogs are embarrassed watching their owners poop on the sidewalk.

I'm an old grump.

I don't, however,

places with millions upon millions of people--
We need to go back to basics in order to move forward... (some of the very things that you miss...)There's no other way... I'm from
Cleveland.. Well the cleveland area..lol.. Relatives from New York and California....So i'm pretty familiar with those areas... Actually my sister is living in Philly right now... I understand grump... We understand everybody...That's what I wish you would understand...;)

Back