Is crime up?

What I am saying is that you idiots lie about Crime, or do you believe it? Are you hiding in your locked homes behind the sofa?

Take your medications Dave.
More of that not so master race not so master plan of Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia serve the Pope or death & taxes of Islam "death to the infidels" "in God we trust" reincarnation of Mengel "Angel of Death" Fourth Reich July.......

Crime is up...
Why wouldn't it be?

We live in a socially regressive society with millions of desperate people.

We let just anybody procreate, regardless of genetic suitability.

Modern cops are total wimps compared to the cops with whom I grew up.
[We see in the news how fast they go for their guns. When I was the New England Middleweight AAU Champion, there were fifty-year-old cops in Boston with whom I'd be hesitant to screw around with. But most of them liked me.]

America is a nation in free fall, beginning with the Ronald Reagan administration,
and if we don't radically modernize in our social attitudes, we haven't seen anything yet.

Last edited:

Preliminary FBI data shows drop in violent crime for 2024 so far

"How have crime rates in the U.S. changed over time?
Both the FBI and BJS data show dramatic declines in U.S. violent and property crime rates since the early 1990s, when crime spiked across much of the nation.

"Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%). It’s not possible to calculate the change in the rape rate during this period because the FBI revised its definition of the offense in 2013."
FBI is not a valid reference.
You'll have to do better.

Why wouldn't it be?

We live in a socially regressive society with millions of desperate people.

We let just anybody procreate, regardless of genetic suitability.

Modern cops are total wimps compared to the cops with whom I grow up.
[We see in the news how fast they go for their guns. When I was the New England Middleweight AAU Champion, there were fifty-year-old cops in Boston with whom I'd be hesitant to screw around with. But most of them liked me.]

America is a nation in free fall, beginning with the Ronald Reagan administration,
and if we don't radically modernize in our social attitudes, we haven't seen anything yet.
Police officers and teachers haven't changed because they want to... It's all about respect for the profession and the person... My dad taught for forty two years... I fully expected to do the same... But when I
was no longer allowed to be the teacher that I knew I needed to be I retired.
(Pure politics as you might have guessed)....We definitely do have people problems .... Part of the biggest problem is those who say they don't want to go back.. Anyway now I volunteer without anybody telling me what I can or cannot do... It's great... and I do know what i'm doing and whst needs to be done...:)

Last edited:
And we're sick to death of it, too. That's why Harris is rising in the polls -- her message is positive, not despair and negativity.
Harris has no message.

She does have a past, though. A past involving invasion of the United States (an act of treason), wanting to give illegal immigrants automatic citizenship so they can vote (violating most of the immigration laws, and an act of treason), wanting to confiscate guns (a violation of the 2nd amendment), censorship of political opinions (violating the 1st amendment), political persecution (violating the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments and Article III), supporting civil war against citizens of the United States (an act of treason), etc.

Currently, Harris apparently thinks she's Donald Trump.

Reactions: TOP
Back