Is crime up?

Nah, only if you swallow everything Fox and the right wing media pedals, the facts are out there for everyone to see, and please, spare us the cities don’t report real crime data bullshit
FOX is owned and operated by leftists, Anchovies.
Trump is not the FBI nor any police department nor any city government.

Well we know for sure that we cant trust what our government/overlords say on the subject.....there is zero chance they are telling the truth.

Okay, I've always seen this back and forth about the national crime stats as a subjective game played by politicians and their pundits. Right here, you have a MAGA mook zero's in on ONE section of ONE state to prove his point while ignoring all else. But not to fear, the Dem party has done similar things during Dem administrations. Playing percentages as opposed to raw numbers is a favorite go to for everyone.

Bottom line: I would propose balancing how many new folk are being added to state prisons (and the number of people having their convictions over turned and set free). Add this to the usual stats from state and fed agencies, then you get a more accurate look ... IMHO, of course.

Do you have data as to your claim about crime?

Or did Willie tell you that?

So do you have data or was it Willie? I am starting to suspect you just said it because it fits your agenda. Willie!
I think we can safely (see what I did there? lol) state that Toxic hasn't seen a willie in decades. lol

There's a ton of unreported crimes... Everywhere...

Ok...

Preliminary FBI data shows drop in violent crime for 2024 so far

"How have crime rates in the U.S. changed over time?
Both the FBI and BJS data show dramatic declines in U.S. violent and property crime rates since the early 1990s, when crime spiked across much of the nation.

"Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%). It’s not possible to calculate the change in the rape rate during this period because the FBI revised its definition of the offense in 2013."

No, down in all categories, and has been, Trump, and Fox, is spreading the crime, crime, crime theme, all part of their portraying America as doom and gloom, problem is Americans have seen this schtick before
And we're sick to death of it, too. That's why Harris is rising in the polls -- her message is positive, not despair and negativity.

Back