Is crime up?

I did not make the claim, trump did, I am looking to see if anyone has any evidence of it.

Typical trump trick. Can you prove you are not a mass murderer?
No I can't prove it but there is evidence I'm not.

As to trump if he farts you imbeciles go insane. I swear he says shit just to watch you idiots doing out of control.

It's not "doom and gloom". It's happening. It's the lack of effective police on the streets, and the lack of enforcing any laws.
All the fault of DEMOCRATS.

It can be stopped. Vote out the Democrats. Vote in people that are willing to hire police and other resources to get a handle on the crime, and end "catch and release" bullshit. Deport the illegal immigrants.

The only Presidential candidate that wants to do this is Donald Trump.
Nah, only if you swallow everything Fox and the right wing media pedals, the facts are out there for everyone to see, and please, spare us the cities don’t report real crime data bullshit

No I can't prove it but there is evidence I'm not.

As to trump if he farts you imbeciles go insane. I swear he says shit just to watch you idiots doing out of control.
Not “going insane,” rather pointing out the lies, distortions, and fabrications, all of which are major component of his schtick

And you idiots eat it up like retarded fat bastards at an all- you- can eat buffet.
Again, nah, not even close, we point it out, you and your red hat comrades eat it up, there is a reason he boasted he could shoot someone and not lose supporters votes

So I guess then any unsolved murders aren’t crimes until someone is found and charged with the murder, got it

Do you ever read what you post
I read you trying to pretend the only crime is murder......fucked up, lib'rul soft on crime fuckwit......go back and read the OP.......underline the word "murder" and change the font color to lying lib'rul blue.......

Back