Is It Moral To Allow Someone To Be Killed?

And YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Hurting someone more does not me you care more about their victim. It just means your more of a fucking sociopath.
Resorting to the "F" word doesn't make your case, it just continues to prove you are EMO and filling the page with more emotive illogic based on that. You can't seem to get out of the habit of making the board all sticky with your total EMO filled rants.

You don't care about the victims. You couldn't give two shits.
You are wrong. Although your dissociative disorder is showing. You never seem to take into effect of reality on any situation, nor show any capability of empathy with the victims of such heinous barbarism that I suggest Supermax for.

Resorting to the "F" word doesn't make your case, it just continues to prove you are EMO and filling the page with more emotive illogic based on that. You can't seem to get out of the habit of making the board all sticky with your total EMO filled rants.

Listen, Damo, I'm going to log off now, read Crime and Punishment, and try to get a little bit less sad about everything in the world.

Listen, Damo, I'm going to log off now, read Crime and Punishment, and try to get a little bit less sad about everything in the world.
I have read that. It is a portion of what makes my opinion. It is, of course, not the end-all of books on such things, nor is it the only knowledge you should use.

I have read that. It is a portion of what makes my opinion. It is, of course, not the end-all of books on such things, nor is it the only knowledge you should use.

Of course it isn't. I'm just reading it right now. :dunno:

I'm sorry for the confusion, us talking about crime and stuff.

Whaddya mean, Damo, me feeling this board with all the sticky emo mess? Emo, at it's most basic level, is a selfish movement. If I'd talk about me more, maybe.

Of course it isn't. I'm just reading it right now. :dunno:

I'm sorry for the confusion, us talking about crime and stuff.

Whaddya mean, Damo, me feeling this board with all the sticky emo mess? Emo, at it's most basic level, is a selfish movement. If I'd talk about me more, maybe.
Right... Now you stereotype the EMO. Much of it is openness and "forgiveness" for anything. While I recommend that action, I also realize that some things cannot be accepted in society, even in such a society that you have in prison.

You are wrong. Although your dissociative disorder is showing. You never seem to take into effect of reality on any situation, nor show any capability of empathy with the victims of such heinous barbarism that I suggest Supermax for.

You edit your posts so much.

Do you even know what dissacociative disorder is?

Right... Now you stereotype the EMO. Much of it is openness and "forgiveness" for anything. While I recommend that action, I also realize that some things cannot be accepted in society, even in such a society that you have in prison.

It is? Not really. Not the people I've seen. Mostly, they just pronounce death on the people who make fun of them at school. It's not terribly exciting.

It is? Not really. Not the people I've seen. Mostly, they just pronounce death on the people who make fun of them at school. It's not terribly exciting.
LOL. They must be the fakirs... :D

Read some of the poetry. This is another one of those things that I researched for a character...

Yes, I know what dissociative disorder is.

Dissociation is a state of acute mental decompensation in which certain thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are compartmentalized because they are too overwhelming for the conscious mind to integrate. This subconscious strategy for managing powerful negative emotions is sometimes referred to as "splitting", as these thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are "split off" from the integrated ego. This use of the word "splitting" here should not be confused with references to splitting mentioned with regard to borderline personality disorder or family relations theory.

It would be odd for me to have dissociatiative disorder, because I've never really had something traumatic happen. I've read a book about this one women with dissociative personality disorder. Why was she dissociaciative? Because her brother molested her as a child. Whenever the psychologist asked her about it, she described it, but she described herself as if she was simply watching, and was never part of it. Her mind had completely dissociaciated with the action ever happening to her as a way to cope with the horrendousness of it. And she eventually split off into several personalities.

I've never been raped or had anything like that happen to me. So, I assume, I'm just having an amature shrink pronouncing things upon me.

Dissociation is a state of acute mental decompensation in which certain thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are compartmentalized because they are too overwhelming for the conscious mind to integrate. This subconscious strategy for managing powerful negative emotions is sometimes referred to as "splitting", as these thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are "split off" from the integrated ego. This use of the word "splitting" here should not be confused with references to splitting mentioned with regard to borderline personality disorder or family relations theory.

It would be odd for me to have dissociatiative disorder, because I've never really had something traumatic happen. I've read a book about this one women with dissociative personality disorder. Why was she dissociaciative? Because her brother molested her as a child. Whenever the psychologist asked her about it, she described it, but she described herself as if she was simply watching, and was never part of it. Her mind had completely dissociaciated with the action ever happening to her as a way to cope with the horrendousness of it. And she eventually split off into several personalities.

I've never been raped or had anything like that happen to me. So, I assume, I'm just having an amature shrink pronouncing things upon me.
There are many forms of dissociative disorder. One of them is being unable to associate to the reality around you. Nor is dissociative disorder always associated to a trauma of the past. Of course it was only added as a stronger "insult" to the post. You do realize I was answering somebody who accused me of "being exactly like" somebody who does things I would never advocate.

LOL. They must be the fakirs... :D

Read some of the poetry. This is another one of those things that I researched for a character...

Damo, actually, I have some amusing emo poetry I wrote in the eigth grade. :D

I used to be an emo, but I'm not one any more. Maybe more of a hippie or an idealist.

Damo, actually, I have some amusing emo poetry I wrote in the eigth grade. :D

I used to be an emo, but I'm not one any more. Maybe more of a hippie or an idealist.
Here is one I wrote for that Character... I actually have posted it earlier...

Darkness...

Darkness, Darkness
Away from the light.
Darker, Darker
Thank the night.

Pain kills emotion,
Like aspirin kills pain.
A momentary release
When emotions reign.

There are many forms of dissociative disorder. One of them is being unable to associate to the reality around you. Nor is dissociative disorder always associated to a trauma of the past. Of course it was only added as a stronger "insult" to the post. You do realize I was answering somebody who accused me of "being exactly like" somebody who does things I would never advocate.

Damo, I go into rages like that. I can't be held responsible for what I say. There are some things that just set me off. It used to be things as simple and otherwise benign as proportional representation. That may, actually, be more of a personality disorder of mine.

I really can't be held responsible for what I say whenever I rage. It feels kind of like I'm drunk and I'm not logical.

Damo, I go into rages like that. I can't be held responsible for what I say. There are some things that just set me off. It used to be things as simple and otherwise benign as proportional representation. That may, actually, be more of a personality disorder of mine.

I really can't be held responsible for what I say whenever I rage. It feels kind of like I'm drunk and I'm not logical.
Then you should maybe get help. Finding a local Buddhist temple and speaking to the Bodhisattva can lead you to some more realization and control of such things.

Here is one I wrote for that Character... I actually have posted it earlier...

Darkness...

Darkness, Darkness
Away from the light.
Darker, Darker
Thank the night.

Pain kills emotion,
Like aspirin kills pain.
A momentary release
When emotions reign.

I used to be so happy
Smiling ever day
I used to be alive
like you
I used to be optimistic
Now that's gone
I am sad

^
Original 8th grade WM poem. Had to go scrounging all around for it. I used to be quite a heavy believer in extremely simple language and free verse, apparently. You can use it if you want to. :D

Back