Is it ok to use Obama's middle name?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Is it ok to call him Barack Hussein Obama?

Is it ok to call him B.Hussein Obama like Lord Keller does?

It's just his name. If he doesn't like it then he should change it.

They are going to attempt to mock people into not using it. They fear association to an "Evil Dictator".

When Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali no big deal. When Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul-Jabar no big deal. But a bloke with the name of Barack Hussein Obama - his father's given names and family names - pops up and the fuckwit gallery goes into meltdown! :D

Scared of a name, what a mob of pussies! Here have a beer and cheer up :clink:

When Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali no big deal. When Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul-Jabar no big deal. But a bloke with the name of Barack Hussein Obama - his father's given names and family names - pops up and the fuckwit gallery goes into meltdown! :D

Scared of a name, what a mob of pussies! Here have a beer and cheer up :clink:

LOL you made me want to pull out my Lew Alcindor rookie card

The innocent act with the WAY his middle name is used is BS.

If people used the middle names of John Edwards, Bill Richardson, John McCain & Mitt Romney throughout the campaign, then sure, what the heck. You know what? No one even says "Rodham" with Hillary anymore.

And yet the right-wing radio guys feel a need to constantly say Hussein. Why do you think that is?

Enough. Don't play your fellow citizens like fools.

I don't think so...

does he not like it?

He has not said anything about it,,,and if he did it is inexpensive to get ones name changed...the only ones making a big deal outta this is MSN the DNC and of course the false outrage twits on this board!:D

He has not said anything about it,,,and if he did it is inexpensive to get ones name changed...the only ones making a big deal outta this is MSN the DNC and of course the false outrage twits on this board!:D

LOL inexpensive. I can go to social security tomorrow and change my name and wouldnt cost a dime.

They are people who are afraid of people using Obama's middle name.

Damocles, what is John McCain's middle name? Hillary Clinton's?

You can be such a partisan hack sometimes. This is not a "fear" of association. This is an attempt at a direct association. It does need to be mocked. It is racist.

He'd be giving the little children power if he changed his given name because of racists.

You can be such a partisan hack sometimes. This is not a "fear" of association. This is an attempt at a direct association. It does need to be mocked. It is racist.
John McCain's is Sidney. Hillary's is Diane.

Also, it is his name. It is a fear of association that makes people wish to attempt to mock others into not using it.

They fear that others may see what they see in their own fear.

Are they using any of the other candidates middle names????
Many on this site have used "Sidney" and Mitt's first name previous to that.

US Presidents and Serial killers will often have their full names listed. And I don't know why those two groups do, but they just do.

Also, it is his name. It is a fear of association that makes people wish to attempt to mock others into not using it.

They fear that others may see what they see in their own fear.

You're being dishonest on this. This is only half the story.

It is also the HOPE of association that causes people like Bill Cunningham & Limbaugh & the rest to use his middle name, mainly with the uneducated. And you know that.

Back