Is it safe to say that the Democrats shot themselves in the foot?

That might mean something if it wasn't coming from you – the JPP board’s Camille! Talk about emotionally overwrought. Some days I think you are trying out to play Norma in Sunset Blvd.

LMAO.... you are just allowing your imagination to run wild. I type the f-bomb and you think I am worked up. I simply suffer from tourettes. shit fuck .

:tongout:

Epidural, no where in this statement does he say that he thinks for a fact that Hillary will win. You told him to go back and re-read his post well I thought I would repost it so you could read it while you point out the place where he says Hillary will win. ALL he says is that the panic is overblown. I don't think it is so much panic as it is dread. The woman is spinach to the right wing's Popeye.

Gracias. Epicurus is among my small cadre of fans, forever sniffing around trying to prove I “lied” or was “disingenuous”. This being a prime example. It’s like a hobby for them, or something.

:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh I've been sick for the last three days, pent up in my house hacking my lungs up, so I haven't been smoking my usual 30 cigarettes a day, which consequently makes me even more of an asshole.

Rereading some of my debates over the past two days I really have gotten my ass handed to me on a couple of ones.

That's what debating while you're in a nic-rage will do for you.

Darla continues her campaign to IA every male poster than can present a decent argument against her insanity.

I think I said some dumb shit to her in another thread. Like I said I haven't been on the top of my game the past few days. Don't even remember most of my debates. Probably deserved it.

Eh I've been sick for the last three days, pent up in my house hacking my lungs up, so I haven't been smoking my usual 30 cigarettes a day, which consequently makes me even more of an asshole.

Rereading some of my debates over the past two days I really have gotten my ass handed to me on a couple of ones.

That's what debating while you're in a nic-rage will do for you.

Oh, well, this I can understand. Ok.

Poor baby. It must be hard to sleep at night knowing that there are rational thinkers out there; you know, people who don't base every decision on whether or not someone will cry at the end of the day, but whether or not the country as a whole prospers.

Last edited:
Back