Is it time to restrict gun ownership?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How old are you? 12?

just trying to bring myself down to your level. a bridge too far maybe? or not far enough?

here's something for ya.

assclown.jpg

I'm a Life Member of NRA, and people like this do not represent the views of responsible, law-abiding gun owners and sportsmen.

I oppose unreasonable restrictions on safe, legal use of firearms, and rhetoric like this just fans the flames and makes things worse.

I urge everyone concerned about gun violence to join the NRA and learn safety and responsibility.

Last edited:
I'm a Life Member of NRA, and people like this do not represent the views of responsible, law-abiding gun owners and sportsmen.

I oppose unreasonable restrictions on safe, legal use of firearms, and rhetoric like this just fans the flames and makes things worse.

I urge everyone concerned about gun violence to join the NRA and learn safety and resposnsibility.

Right. NRA has blood on its hands.

I urge everyone concerned about gun violence to join the NRA and learn safety and responsibility.

excuse me mr. Negotiate Rights Away member, but take your lifetime membership and shuffle on out the door. it's YOUR organization that can't get it's shit straight.

gun control advocates have blood on their hands. 33 kids are dead in virginia tech because they weren't allowed to defend themselves with a gun.

Maybe they didn't want guns.

Maybe they wouldn't have been able to defend themselves against a killer even if they'd had guns.

Maybe they're dead because a criminal misused a gun.

Idiot.

Maybe they didn't want guns.
at least they got to choose

Maybe they wouldn't have been able to defend themselves against a killer even if they'd had guns.
but they would have had a chance

Maybe they're dead because a criminal misused a gun.
well no shit, sherlock. they didn't have a choice.

yes, you are.

America doesn’t need militias to protect the country. Is it time to restrict gun ownership?

No its not. The overwhelming majority of the privately owned guns are not attached to militias. It is private citizens who own them.

If you think you have enough of a majority for a constitutional amendment, go for it. Few politicians will back removing the 2nd Amendment.

Back